Thread: Terrific Toby!

Terrific Toby!

Greetings Toby! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, what a most impressive, accomplished pup you are, so deserving of our extra special New Year's Day honors!!! Did I mention how gorgeous you are? Yes, your list of accomplishments is truly impressive, but none of your commendable accomplishments more impressive than achieving your Therapy Dog certificate! Bless you sweetheart, for devoting a part of your life to such a selfless, noble cause! I can only imagine how busy and action packed your days are, spent not only comforting those in need of some unconditional love and spiritual healing, but racking up all of those ribbons on the agility course, and in the show ring, as well! (That action shot of you jumping the hurdle is the best!)

But in no other arena does your star shine more brightly than as your family's loving, devoted best friend and companion, your furbro's best pup pal! (That shot of the two of you beauties is simply stunning!!!) Your family is rightly proud of their beautiful boy! And we are honored to crown you Toby, our most deserving New Year's Day Dog of the Day! Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you and your precious GSP best buddy are both treated to a very special, fun and love filled celebration! Big hugs and lots of love to you, terrific Toby! And happy New Year to you and your family! Keep up the good work!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Big Beautiful Toby...........

You sure are a handsome fellow. Would love to have you.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Awww Toby you are a gorgeous boy, congrats on your DOTD status

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com