Thread: Squeaky

Squeaky

I'm so happy to be the first to greet you this morning, precious Squeaky!! I gasped when I saw that aborable little wheeker face of yours, and those sweet little babies, of course! I have a piggie too. His name is Squeeker, a.k.a. Squeeks, Squeeky, you get the idea! Although a boy, he's so much like you, a very gentle soul, loving lap time, pets and peeking out from his timber hideaway for hay and treats! You sound like such a sweet, gentle, wonderful Mommy, Squeaky. I'll bet all of your babies are just as precious as you! Enjoy motherhood Squeaky! And when all of your mothering is done, I wish you many happy, lazy and love filled years of retirement! Congratulations to you dear Squeaky, our beautiful and most loving, Best Mom Pet of the Day! Parsley, carrots, banana and kisses...bring em on!! It's YOUR day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lots of huggies from Jasper (also guinea pig !!)
    You look so sweet Squeaky ; and I adore your name : it is a perfect imitation of the sound my Jasper makes !!

Lots of hugs on your special day !

I knew our Sandra would be jumping for joy today when she saw who our very special Pet of the Day is! Squeaky, I enjoyed meeting you and your family and just wanted to compliment you on being such a good mommy. My son had a couple of piggies when he was small and I have to admit they are just delightful little pets. Squeaky, I hope your day is just as wonderful as can be because you are Saturday's very special Pet of the Day!

Squeaky you are so adorable!! I am so glad that you are a wonderful mother and you love your babaies so much! I have never seen/heard a piggie purr before! Good luck on your next litter! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Last edited by FloppsyLadySally54; 10-12-2002 at 10:47 AM.

Squeaky
    What a bundle of cute you are. I love your little toes, and face and ... well, just everything. I hope you get lots of goodies today for being our special Pet of the Day, sweetie.

Aren't you just adorable??? Squeaky, you stole my heart the minute I saw you!! What a precious hunk of love you are!! I'm so happy to congratulate you as our Pet of the Day!!!