Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the Day, Dec. 30

Question for the Day, Dec. 30

So ... what are your New Year's Eve plans? I am staying home with New Year's Rockin' Eve and probably baking cookies.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have to work til 10pm then I don't really have any plans. I might go hang out with the BIL & SIL and Lappy or I may just lounge around the house. Depends on if the BIL buys me some rum. *hint hint*
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

We don't really do much special for New Year's Eve, as we've never been big drinkers, which always seemed to be the focus of NYE parties. Got my eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning, that's my big excitement for the day!
    I've Been Frosted

We stay home and watch football. Navy plays Missouri tomorrow afternoon, and we'll be watching.

I am so excited! I am doing NOTHING! I'll be lucky if I even stay awake until midnight. I have to work, so I will be waking up at 5am.
    Oh, and that was NOT sarcasm in my first sentence either. I really am excited to do nothing. I am looking forward to just chilling with my animals and my sick boyfriend.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Breakfast at Bob Evans with the boyfriend, dinner at Tony Maloney's (bar & grill) then possibly go downtown for a little bit then head back home in time before the ball drops - I think we will end up playing wii. Just a simple laid back type of day, nothing too crazy.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I'm still on vacation so I'll sleep in and probably do some laundry later. I might have dinner with my parents and hang out for a bit. No parties or drinking for me any more. I'll watch the New Year's Eve Ball drop on t.v. and hang out with my cats.

Working...at least until 3 (although in theory I am here until 5).

After that, we are having some friends over to our house. usually play games, talk, eat. Nothing too fancy. tomorrow, watch football all day. Go Ducks, Go Cats!

We're having some friends over for food and games. It'll be fun, but it's actually New Years day I'm looking forward to most. We have a fun day planned for Nathan and I think my husband and I are going to have as much fun as he is. We plan to spend a good part of the day in the park on the nature trails, and probably have a picnic lunch. We're going to have pizza for dinner. Then we're going to watch a movie (probably Nathan's favorite, Charlotte's Web), while we make homemade ice cream and have a camp out in the living room.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I am the same here as of Tracey's plans.. I dont know if I will still be awake at midnight.. However I do have my BlackEyed Peas bought & ready to cook for New Years Day.. Gots to get all of that Good Luck in for the New Year..
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I'm still on vacation so I'll sleep in and probably do some laundry later. I might have dinner with my parents and hang out for a bit. No parties or drinking for me any more. I'll watch the New Year's Eve Ball drop on t.v. and hang out with my cats.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am having lunch with a girlfriend today, picking up a few groceries, then hanging out with Cali and Diego for the remainder. We will try to stay up till midnight. Will be online here talking with whomever is around. Looking forward to not having to deal with any drunks or idiots.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am going to PF Chang's with my parents, then ringing in the new year with 2 close friends at a sleepover. I'm not much of a partier either.

Just chilling here at home. Probably alone... mum is going out with friends to a nice restaurant and I have no idea what my sister will be up to. Pfft, I will probably be asleep by eight.

I am more of an old person than my own mum.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I am going to PF Chang's with my parents, then ringing in the new year with 2 close friends at a sleepover. I'm not much of a partier either.
    Hey, didn't know they existed down your way! I like PF Chang's because they are excellent about food allergies - I get chicken mu shu there made with spinach instead of cabbage (massive cabbage allergy) and it's yummy every time!
    I've Been Frosted

Just a quiet day with the family resting . New Year's day is going to be our final family meal and we're planning Chinese since everyone is in favour and it will save us from kitchen duties. Everyone heads back home on Saturday and then it's back to normal.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----