Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PT prayers for my Hobbes; He's gone

Hobbes went to the Bridge this morning My heart is broken and shattered to a million pieces. I can't type much LES. Fate is cruel. 1/2/2010 1AM. RIP my big guy, my Hobsty, It's alright now mama. I loved you more than you could know.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    Hobbes went to the Bridge this morning My heart is broken and shattered to a million pieces. I can't type much LES. Fate is cruel. 1/2/2010 1AM. RIP my big guy, my Hobsty, It's alright now mama. I loved you more than you could know.
    I'm so sorry. Try to think of it as a kindness that his illness is finished and he's now at peace. (((HUGS)))
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry to hear about Hobbes. You and Hobbes will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've lit a candle for you. I'm sure there are MANY people here that know exactly what you're going through, including myself.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh dear! I am so sorry and so sad for you. Please accept the comfort and support from those around you that care, including here at PT. It does help. Hugs.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

I'm so sorry you have lost your beautiful Hobbes! You did everything you could for him and I'm sure he knew that. Please take comfort in that he lived a long, happy life with you. He is at peace now, and not suffering. I know you are, though.

Rest in peace, dear Hobbes - you will never be forgotten.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP dear Hobbes, Godspeed to the Bridge, and Peace to your Mom.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm so sorry to hear about Hobbes. It all went by far too fast

We are so sorry to hear that Hobbes has passd away.
    Its always sad when Our Ctas are no longer with us, but Hobbes is now getting his wings of silver and gold and will jhoin the Awesome Angels Army and travel the world over in love and comapnionship.
    He will drop by and see how you are doing, he will never forget the love that you shared.
    That is Forever.
    And Hoibbes will fing just the place in Paradise where you will reunite and see all the best places on Earth with you, toogether once more Furrever.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Know that our hearts break with you. I am so very sorry. RIP, big boy, you are much loved.

So sorry to be reading this. Play hard at The Bridge, dear Hobbes. You are all better and healthy now.

HUGS to you!

Oh no! Claudia, I am so so sorry. I am sure Taz met him up there and is showing him around.
    Please let me know if you need anything. Hugs to you...

RIP Hobbes
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh, I am so very sorry to read this. My deepest condolences to you, Claudia, who love Hobbes so much and have shared so much with him.

Rest in peace, dearest Hobbes. You are free of pain now, and you and your Meowmie will be together furrever. God be with you all.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so very sorry for your loss Kitten.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    RIP dear Hobbes. You will be missed by many.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh no!! I'm so sorry about Hobbes
    Big hugs and peace to you Claudia.

RIP Big Guy
    astrid