Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PT prayers for my Hobbes; He's gone

Hobbes, take your meds like a good boy and get well soon. Your Mom is so worried and loves you tons!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about Hobbes. I know too well how expensive a dental can be for cats. Storm had an abscessed tooth in Oct. and also had to have some teeth extracted. Sunny had to have a few teeth extracted in Dec. and he also had a dental. I also thought that he had an abscess but it was cancer.

I hope that Hobbes dental and extraction will go well and that he'll recover quickly and start feeling better very soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Well he made it thru the night and day. He just looks miserable. They upped his meds. He can't go under anesthia with such a big infection. He won't eat or drink or go potty nearly 36 hours now The vet said we'd have to just wait and see. What a sucky NYE I just hope he pulls thru. I was a wreck at work today. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow and will spend the whole day with him. My poor big guy.

LES....I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what else to say except keep the faith. My heart goes out to you on this very special night.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh Claudia, my heart is breaking for you. I will just hope Hobbes pulls through for you. And may 2010 bring you happiness.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Claudia, I'm so sorry to hear that your boy is so sick. I hope that he'll start feeling better soon. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I was hoping for a good update this morning. How is our dear Hobbes doing and how are you?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers for dear Hobbes and for you! Have you tried the usual food stuff - stinky salmon or baby food?

HUGS!

I'm so sorry to hear Hobbes is so sick.

Sending lots and lots of good thoughts that he'll get better soon.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Prayers and love for Hobbes and you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear that Hobbes is so sick. Many prayers are being prayed for your sweet boy to recover quickly and completely. Sending him lots of get well lovies if he's up to receiving them. Please keep us updated on how Hobbes is doing?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Prayers on the way for Hobbes! *gentle pets* to him and *HUGS* to you!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. A day of LES here. No change. He's just sleeping. Giving him lots of loves but trying not to bother him. I love him so much and it's breaking my heart to see him like this. Please send continued prayers for my big guy (vet weighed him at 18lbs!)
    Claudia

I'm so sorry to hear that there's been no change. I'm hoping for a New Year's miracle and sending lots more prayers and positive thoughts his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I hope sleep will help him heal, and that the meds kick in soon. Hugs and prayers to you and to sweet Hobbes.