Thread: Jack

Jack

Hello, Jack You are one handsome feline I am glad it is not "your time yet." Nobody knows when our time is - but you have learned to make the best of the times you HAVE. Purrs to you and your human and your family

Congrats jack on your COTD status, love the tabbies

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

Oh, Jack, of course you're special! You're a rescued tabby - nothing better! I'm so glad you have been given the opportunity to enjoy more life and love in your furrever home with your sister! Kisses to you both and kudos to your human family for making your life the way it should be!

Have a special, special day, sweetie! Enjoy your COTD status!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Jack, I'm so glad that your humans gave you a fighting chance. You're such a handsome boy and, obviously, very appreciative that you have a wonderful family and a good life. Enjoy your day as COTD, Mr. Jack.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Handsome Jack!

Jack, you and your lovely sister are indeed fortunate to have been adopted into such a loving home - we hope you have many years of health and happiness ahead of you. So nice to see you on our monitor this morning! Hope 2010 is a super kitty year for you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs - Bari and all at Cat Happy.

Please adopt an orphaned pet - visit Hurricane Pets Rescue Today!

Jack , you are one tough little Survivor and we are so glad and Your Sister Baby found such a great Furrever Home, and that your Meeowmie and Your Vet were able to get rid of that bad old mass.
    And that you are in great health now, and can live your Cat Life to the fullest.

You are quite a Handsome Fellow, and a Big Bundle of Furry Cat Love, and when Our Awesome Angels come to Virginai , I am sure that they will drop in and look you up!!

We Found Cats All send a Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Baby and Jack , and Our Newest Cats of the Day Baby and Jack, the Dynamic Duo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jack!

Jack - you are truly a tough, beautiful boy! I'm so happy that you and your lil' sis got into a real loving home! Kudos to your human mama - LOL!
    Your website is cute too...you have a wonderful family!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Jack, I am so glad you found the perfect home. You've overcome some obstacles and I am sure you will live out the rest of your many years in complete happiness!
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Jack! Oh, what a heart wrenching, heart warming inspirational story of survival! You are one fearsome feline Jack; such a brave and courageous boy, beating the odds as you have! We give great thanks to your wonderful family (and the Fancy Cats Rescue Team) for rescuing you from your unspeakably selfish former "owners;" for doing all in their power to heal you and return you to good health; giving such a deserving boy a chance at life and happiness in his golden years! You finally found your way to that loving forever home you so richly deserve! I hope and pray with all my might that this finds you well, Jack! You're a life loving senior just hitting his stride, with a lot of living and loving yet to do, and I'll be praying for your continued good health, sweetheart; your family wants you around for a long time to come...your baby sister too! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Jack! Hope that you and your adorable fursis are both treated to a very special, love filled day of celebration! Cuddles and kisses to you and your sis, brave, beautiful Jack;, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Now, off to read YOUR blog!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I am so glad you are such a fighter and are sticking around. The world would be lots darker without your sweet self lighting your corner of it. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, Jack, I can't imagine anyone heartless enough to "give up" a sweetheart like you and your sis. I am just so thankful that the rescue group and your loving meowmie brought you to your loving furrever home. Bless all of them.

You are a very brave strong boy and I hope you have many wonderful years ahead of you. You're handsome and a loving companion.

Have a wonderful day today and enjoy your elevated status!

Purrs and head-bumpies from the boys and gentle scritches from me.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Jack,

I think you are super handsome & your sister Baby, is very pretty.
    I am so happy to know what a great home you have. Congrats
    on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, Jack after visiting your mommy's blog I feel like I know the entire family
    You & baby found the best furever home. My wish for you in the new year is to have continued good health and hapiness! Stay Happy Jack and say Hi to Baby!

I am literally...freezing...brrrrrr.