Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1111

Thread: Random thoughts

Happy Valentine's Day, PT Friends!

I'm writing from my part of Chicago - the good news is that it is a bright, sunny day! The not-so-good is that it's quite cold out, 15 degrees F. That's okay, I'm glad to see the sun after so many cloudy days.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hope everyone is fine amidst this coronavirus, stay safe and stay home

Thank you, you as well. What pets do you have? Maybe post a thread in "Introductions" - and welcome to Pet Talk!
    I've Been Frosted

Is there any thread where old members can post, as a sort of reunion? 😄

Hi!

Hey sana! How are you?

I don't think there's really a reunion thread anywhere -but you can post here or anywhere you used to post and let us know you're back and what's new with you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

6. Our driveway over the years has gotten pretty rough. is anyone familiar with driveway repair know if small rocks(the size commonly used on dead end dirt roads) will stay in place or will rain water lift them an sweep them somewhere else less desirable? i know kitty litter isnt heavy enough to stay in place as we used to scoop the litter an use it for filling in some places of the driveway.

would like to smooth it out without having to take a blade to it if possible

It's National Make A Dog’s Day !! Hugs and love to all the PT dogs!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Loads of Pets and Treats and Lovies to all our PT Doggie Friends!

From Pat and Tinker and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm with my Zoey the puglet we are thinking of what is the best thing to do, to play fetch or to just lay around. It is a lazy weekend

I'm thinking of possible names for my upcoming pups! I'm so excited that I need to have a name ready for them.

How exciting!!! Keep us updated!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

On my way to work I pass a billboard advertising cabinets and appliances. The first time I saw it, I read it as clarinets and appliances ! I'm a happy music nerd, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    On my way to work I pass a billboard advertising cabinets and appliances. The first time I saw it, I read it as clarinets and appliances ! I'm a happy music nerd, I guess...
    Hee hee! Yup!

Yesterday morning when I got in the car to come down the mountain to work, the car thermometer read -3° F. Today is was at 1°F - and felt noticeably warmer. Odd, huh?
    I've Been Frosted

The Betty White challenge

I read about this on Facebook and I can't stop thinking about it. "#BettyWhiteChallenge is exploding in popularity. It encourages everyone to donate $5 to any local or national animal shelter, rescue or agency in Betty White’s name through Jan. 17, her birthday." At first I wasn't sure it was legitimate, but what animal shelter or rescue would refuse a donation? Five bucks doesn't seem like much but if many people each donate $5, it could make a big difference. So I have a few organizations in mind. Guess I'll go for it

Thanks,
    Elyse

Happy Pi Day, PT friends! (3/14) One of my co-workers brought quiche for lunch to celebrate