Thread: Random thoughts

Hybrid View

For the past month I have been trying to get several contractors to do some minor work for me. After an initial visit and price quote, we set up a time for the work to be done. Either they call and postpone or just don't show up at all and don't return phone calls.

I called a collection agency to get them to contact some of the businesses past due accounts. They never called me back.

Last night I had an appointment to meet with a realtor at a house I wanted to buy---the agent was a no show.

Doesn't anyone want to WORK?

Quote Originally Posted by mruffruff View Post
    For the past month I have been trying to get several contractors to do some minor work for me. After an initial visit and price quote, we set up a time for the work to be done. Either they call and postpone or just don't show up at all and don't return phone calls.

I called a collection agency to get them to contact some of the businesses past due accounts. They never called me back.

Last night I had an appointment to meet with a realtor at a house I wanted to buy---the agent was a no show.

I'd love to work, but am a bit far away for contractor work for you!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by mruffruff View Post

Simple answer-no. I know I don't!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

it's 104 flipping degrees out. I can't wait to move out of this desert.

Should I take a nap, if I do, I'll sleep outside in the backyard on the swing.. perhaps Hank will join me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I wanna go home.

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I have one of those new shape plastic bracelets all the kids are wearing; mine is a cat . I make it wide to look like Moon and thin to make it look like Bean

You know it was a BIG moth that hit your windshield when it's an audible THUD.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.