Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

First, I want to say how very sorry I am for the diagnosis. I'm glad that you have a large family to deal with this. The more support, the better. And a fully stocked freezer is a great help.
    There is no way that a cancer diagnosis doesn't cause fear. To me, fear makes me more cautious, even though in the early stages, one might act irrationally. Eventually I become calm enough to think everything through and to deal with it. Recently, I had to make some huge, life-altering decisions. It was scary at first, but I'm well on my way now.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dear mon, I'm so sorry to learn about Trent and his diagnosis. We are sending lots of warm, loving thoughts and prayers and healing energies that the surgery goes well with promising results and Trent recovers comfortably. That is great that he has this huge, loving family, including Harley and Luna, AND you, mon, to be with him through it all. And how handy to have a nice, full freezer!

How do I deal with fear? I don't think I have a tried and true method. I'm afraid. I try and give myself time and space to figure how best to deal with whatever I'm facing.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thank you phesina and cats4ever. What you shared means so much. Thanks again. I'm a wreck inside emotionally but... only when I think about it. I hope when they get in there, they find it hasn't spread. The thought is unbearable. So unbearable.

Blog Entries
    Me again, my Aunty just e mailed me about Trent. He goes in at 6 a.m tommorrow and the surgery will happen, it is suppose to take 4 and 1/2 hrs. He is scheduled to stay at least 4 days. Oh my God. Sounds a lot worse by the minute really, doesn't it. Sh*t! Glad my husbands asleep, I can't stop crying. I think I need a tranquilizer 😜🙃 Anyway, it's 10:30 here and since I have no sedatives, i whippped out the breadmaker and am attempting to bake a loaf. Simple, really. Just follow the recipe and voila. I am an excellent baker but Shawn always does this. All two times I have tried this 🙄😱 Epic fail. Not sure why, I think he throws an egg in it, his secret trick 😎 SO... this time that's just what I did. Hope it works, if not it will still smell good and kept me busy for a bit. The house is so clean, like sooooo clean. Guess I'll read, thanks for hearing me out. Gotta go cry some more. Thanks again ❤️

Blog Entries
    Hey there, my cousin Trent got out of surgery and is recovering a very good hospital ( I think, Hope 🤞&#127998 We will know more soon. If all goes accordingly, he should be kicked out on Thursday. I should be getting an update soon, I feel so much better now that it's over. I told him a couple days ago, I said " Trent, honey if I could do this for you, I'd do it in a heartbeat" . He said, " I would SO totally let you cuz". Then he said, don't worry, my Surgeon is so great, I have a video of him operating. It was a video of a really shaky hand playing the game Operation and doing a very piss poor job 😍💕🤧

Hee hee - glad he is doing well, and made you smile with the video! Prayers on the way for a full recovery.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Thanks!❤️🤞🏾

That's wonderful news! Best wishes to Trent for a safe, comfortable, speedy recovery, and to all his loving family as you take great care of him!

So funny and sweet, him playing that video to reassure YOU as he was facing the surgery!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks phesina! He a real sweetheart, unfortunately his surgery is over but he's still in the hospital. He's had a lot of complications and pain. Just gotta keep the faith and pray he begins to recover soon, it's really scary.

We're sending loads of good wishes and prayers to Trent and you all.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Trent can go home today, his kidneys are at 80% and they figure he's good to go. Not sure why his kidneys got messed up when they removed his prostate but I'm no Dr. and I guess everything's connected?? I'll find out soon enough, no need to pepper them with questions, they have enough dealing with the here and now I suspect. I hope his recovery can begin now and everything goes good! 👍🏿🤞🏾💕 Thanks so much for the good wishes!!

That is good news! Will keep praying!

On a different note- I’ve had about enough of this winter! I’m ready for milder weather. They are predicting very cold weather for the next few days, get the extra layers of clothes ready. But the days are getting longer!

Welcome HOME, Trent! And may your recuperation and recovery go very smoothly and very well!

from your friends Sparkler, Galaxy, and Pat in Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S. of A.
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you SO much, from the bottom of my heart. I'm really concerned. I am just so freaked, his Mum was my Aunty. She passed. Trents twin sister is Tracy, they were both born premature and always have been outstanding individuals. I babysat them when they were wee. Like 5. Forgive me for carrying on, it's just scary for me. Thank you SO much for your support. I simply have a very uneasy feeling about this whole bloody situation. Color me strange but, I'm not feeling good about this. Deep breath eh. I have insomnia.

How's this for random -

People say, "What's the only date that's a sentance?" "March fourth!" (March forth) But why isn't "March first!" a sentence? It is. Even just the month - "March." is a sentance.

So there.
    I've Been Frosted