Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Blog Entries
    Don't get it.

Blog Entries
    Wild, cold
    Warm
    Unpredictable
    Free
    Dangerous
    Giver of life
    Murderer
    Warm
    Inviting
    Ruled by the stars
    Sun
    Moon
    Beautiful
    Priceless
    Green
    Blue
    Black
    Grey

Who am I ?

Blog Entries
    I am the sea

Nice! Thanks, mon.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hey, just want to thank you for the support, it really means a lot. Trent is home and they just sent me a pic on the I pad. Looks snug as a bug in a rug! Actually, I think he looks a bit too happy (he's on some pretty good meds I presume &#128540 a very good thing indeed. He looks really good, Harley and Luna haven't left his side since he came home ❤️💞💕 Thanks again freinds, I was so scared. The results of the biopsy will be in in 2 weeks. Sounds like an eternity to me, they will be able to tell if it's spread from the biopsy, or so I have been led to believe. I feel like I have been through the wringer, imagine how he must feel eh. Didn't realize I was such a bloody lightweight.

Blog Entries
    Hi, me again. Still waiting on Trents results. They took off his catheter and he can pee all by his lonesome! I did not realize that he wouldn't know if he was incontinent until his catheter was removed. I didn't even know it was a possibility. Anyway, great news! Just a waiting game now. Apparently the cancer was on the wall of his prostate, they were hoping it was contained within the prostate...which they removed. No clue what that means....did it climb the wall, go through the wall, tunnel beneath the wall?? Get where I'm going I presume. I don't pretend to understand sh*t, really good thing I'm no doctor. Anyway, scary. We have had so much snow lately, neibors new puppy is waaaay too cute. Such a a sweetheart, might try and talk them into nominating him as DOTD. It just might rain and wash away the snow, or it just may snow some more.... ahh weather. SO unpredictable! Getting started on buying loot for couple of Easter baskets, like to start early as most of the items I use are not food items but fun stuff. The bunny we know doesn't like to fill the kids with too many sweets and unhealthy treats. Yo yo's, chop sticks, craft materials for the artistic one, felts, crayons, fancy straws, stickers yada yada. That said, receiving chocolate bunnies never gets old for most peeps, especially the good ones. Most everyone likes themselves some great chocolate, right 😻 I can't remember when Easter is 😻

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
     I can't remember when Easter is 
    It is relatively late this year - April 21st! We always each got a stuffed animal in our basket, more than candy. I always got a bunny, my big sister got an elephant, my big brother it varied - a bear or a rhino, and my younger brother, Lady's Human, always got a bird of some sort.
    I've Been Frosted

mon, you live in British Columbia, right? And here I thought B.C. didn't get snow!

I'm glad Trent is peeing again, and I'm sure he is, too! We're sending along all our best wishes and hopes and prayers for good news from the biopsy. That's great that he has such a big loving family with him through this, Harley and Luna by his side.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It is relatively late this year - April 21st! We always each got a stuffed animal in our basket, more than candy. I always got a bunny, my big sister got an elephant, my big brother it varied - a bear or a rhino, and my younger brother, Lady's Human, always got a bird of some sort.
    What a nice family tradition, the stuffed animals in your Easter baskets! I bet you all loved finding them each year.

Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    mon, you live in British Columbia, right? And here I thought B.C. didn't get snow!

I'm glad Trent is peeing again, and I'm sure he is, too! We're sending along all our best wishes and hopes and prayers for good news from the biopsy. That's great that he has such a big loving family with him through this, Harley and Luna by his side.

Thank you SO very much!! Apparently it does snow here now, huge flakes are falling down as we speak. Very pretty, could turn into rain any second though, seems very warm to me. Although the snow is sticking, at least a good inch an a half. I am so troubled about Trent, I cannot imagine how worried his wife Michelle is. Sincerely, I cannot imagine. They are the most beautiful people. Everyone is being outstandingly brave, open and supportive. If they are anything like me....deep down inside, they are all worried sick and caving Eeeek! Well then, we are all doing our level bloody best and who could ask for more. Time will tell. Thanks so much for caring and every kind thought and wish times a thousand, sincerely. As I grow older, I find that sharing my fears helps a lot. I used to keep all of my fears to myself and it made me physically ill. I am of no use to myself or my loved ones when I can't even take care of myself, am I now? Well, that's what I learned. If you present worries to kind people, in the proper manner.... a little kindness, concern and wisdom can go very far. Suffering in silence is SO overrated eh. Harley and Luna are taking excellent care of dear Trent, so cute. Have insomnia again but that never killed anyone, right. Good, bad or indifferent, I will let you know what happens. Thanks again❤️

Blog Entries
    What's going on, no random thoughts anyone?? Someone must have one measly random bloody thought! Okay, I'll start. Well, I see Spring is springing, snow's almost gone, Lord knows, might start up again. I spy miniscule green shoots and Shawn is beginning to become obsessed with the lawn again. I say obsessed because he is not merely interested in the back lawn (very small) it has been an extremely strange and ridiculous obsession with him for a few years now. I think it's the smaller yard since we moved and lack of a vegetable garden. He has a magical green thumb but... grass... not so much. All the different seeds he's tried, the grown grass squares he's transplanted from the nursery. We aren't even allowed to walk on it. It's absolutely ridiculous. It never works out to his liking, no matter what. I leave it alone, one must allow another to be freaky in one area or another, I figure. Me, I'm perfect. 🙄😂🤣. Well, clearly that's a lie. I like to think that I conceal my weirdness a tad better but honestly... probably don't. Please cough up some random thoughts peeps! ❤️💕

Blog Entries
    Hey there, my Cuz Trent just voxed. He says that he is feeling a lot better than he thought he would, just 3 wks. out of surgery. He is walking Harley every morning, playing video games and watching the telly. He says he is nor overdoing it and that his Dr. sez he can go back to work maybe April 22. That sounds pretty specific so maybe he needs or wants to go back. Anyway, I am relieved and so happy to hear that! It's still scary and weird, no biopsy info. I have no heart or desire to pepper him with assanine questions. I am confident that all will be revealed soon enough and just the fact that he is happy today... means everything to me. 💞🤜🏻🤛👍🏿

Aww, that sounds great, thank for letting us know!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I know right!!! ❤️😀😘

What wonderful news! Thank you for the update, mon.

We are sending continuing best wishes and warm healing energies to Trent.

Death thought about it.