Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Happy weekend, PT friends! I am thankful for you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Same back to you, Elyse!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I have a random thought. Why has Lily crawled up in the made bed under a down quilt and fallen asleep on such a hot freakin' day for 2 hrs. She's wearing a fur coat. Couldn't find her until a discovered the lump. Gonna go see if there's still breath on the mirror. I've heard they are cool in the summmer and warm in the winter. Down quilts I mean 🤷🏾‍♀️

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I have a random thought. Why has Lily crawled up in the made bed under a down quilt and fallen asleep on such a hot freakin' day for 2 hrs. She's wearing a fur coat. Couldn't find her until a discovered the lump. Gonna go see if there's still breath on the mirror. I've heard they are cool in the summmer and warm in the winter. Down quilts I mean 路‍♀️
    Because she can! Cats need no other reason, silly human!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    What was I thinking? Naturally!!

Blog Entries
    New random thought. I am wondering why Lily's new favorite place to sleep is on the kitchen island on top of the bamboo cutting board?? Mia doesn't seem to think it's too weird. She's just looking at her from the floor, like la Dee daaaa, looks like a great spot, at least she's not slapping me around. Maybe it's just me....
    Ha ha, course it is. Why I try to make sense out of anything cats do is beyond me, yet... I never seem to quit. 😻 Xox

I saw on the news that Koko, the gorilla who communicated with sign language, passed away. I saw a cute clip of her signing to Robin Williams, telling him to tickle her. RIP Koko.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

She was such a grand soul, I am sure she is getting a standing ovation when she gets to heaven!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    You are absolutely right Karen, straight to heaven and standing O's for that precious being!

Blog Entries
    Soooo... Lily chased a flying bug right into the French doors and smashed her head. Still the kitten at heart, she does not appear to be concussed, thank God, she was going full torque. We have screens but she merely slaps them open or hangs on them until they are.... shredded and replaced (sigh) I wonder if eating bugs are harmful for her. I just googled all about Koko, I wonder if they will have a funeral for her, definately a memorial plaque at least. Her caretakers must be heartbroken. The most magnificent and beautiful gorilla. I read she passed in her sleep of old age. Hope she knew how much she was loved, she was a smart one so we know she did. ❤️ I love random thoughts and Pet Talk so much. Thanks Karen, you are wonderful.

Aww, you are so welcome.

And it probably depends on the bug, but most are just a little extra crunchy protein for kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I saw on the news that Koko, the gorilla who communicated with sign language, passed away. I saw a cute clip of her signing to Robin Williams, telling him to tickle her. RIP Koko.
    She also loved kittens. How precious is that!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Rest in peace, beautiful beloved Koko! You are a true inspiration for all of us.

Those photos of you and your tiny kitten are so touching and precious.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

If there are any zebra fans on PT ... take a look at the photo on www.bing.com today

WOW! Gorgeous!

Thanks, Elyse!

Death thought about it.