Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Blog Entries
    My cats don't get along. I am rather jealous of peeps who have cats that get along. My cats detest one another. There is no other way to put it. I used to have 5 cats that all got along. They loved, groomed and were very sweet to one another. Now I have two cats that can barely tolerate one another. That's not gonna change and I don't care anymore. They can deal with it. When they croak we will get two male siblings, adopt them together and life will be absolutely perfect. PERFECT!!! EXCELLENT I say

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Hey Peeps, what's up? Just thinkin' someone's gotta perk things up a bit around here. Guess I better go first eh. Well then...I'm pretty sure that I'll get in poo poo ca- ca for anything I say that may be inappropriate but I don't care. At least it won't be so bloody boring. Is everyone out there half assed dead. Weather... really. Did we not all experience weather, discuss, hear about weather enough? REALLY People?? So... we either talk about pets or weather. Today here in Surrey British Columbia, it was rather mild. There were a few clouds. We all thought that perhaps we might see a rainbow, I am quite certain that some people did, however, we did not. Pretty sure you get it. NOW, music, recipes, positive interactions, questions we might ask one another. But.... let me see now... pets .....weather that's it. Oh ya, start a thread.
    The storm we are currently getting has been dominating the news cycle for days! Like nothing else was happening in the world!

I am grateful this is light snow, no branches taking power lines down like the one at the end of November!

What would you like to discuss otherwise?
    I've Been Frosted

Since this is a site for pet lovers, I try to post as many cat pictures as possible.
    But I understand that there's more out there. How about some suggestions, mon?
    And then there was this AMAZING story two days ago:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...504539652.html
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Great rescue. Thank you Heidi.

Hey Peeps, what's up? Just thinkin' someone's gotta perk things up a bit around here. Guess I better go first eh. Well then...I'm pretty sure that I'll get in poo poo ca- ca for anything I say that may be inappropriate but I don't care. At least it won't be so bloody boring. Is everyone out there half assed dead. Weather... really. Did we not all experience weather, discuss, hear about weather enough? REALLY People?? So... we either talk about pets or weather. Today here in Surrey British Columbia, it was rather mild. There were a few clouds. We all thought that perhaps we might see a rainbow, I am quite certain that some people did, however, we did not. Pretty sure you get it. NOW, music, recipes, positive interactions, questions we might ask one another. But.... let me see now... pets .....weather that's it. Oh ya, start a thread.
    There's always politics!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The storm we are currently getting has been dominating the news cycle for days! Like nothing else was happening in the world!

I am grateful this is light snow, no branches taking power lines down like the one at the end of November!

What would you like to discuss otherwise?
    I'm with Karen here, with regard to this current snowstorm. Big bad news!
    Last edited by phesina; 01-20-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Just seein' if your awake is all. Apparently you are ❤️

Blog Entries
    Well, maybe not. I gave 3 or 4 options to discuss and ... ya'll read.

Blog Entries
    Maybe there should be a separate thread for weather...

My cats don't get along. I am rather jealous of peeps who have cats that get along. My cats detest one another. There is no other way to put it. I used to have 5 cats that all got along. They loved, groomed and were very sweet to one another. Now I have two cats that can barely tolerate one another. That's not gonna change and I don't care anymore. They can deal with it. When they croak we will get two male siblings, adopt them together and life will be absolutely perfect. PERFECT!!! EXCELLENT I say
    Do they have separate parts of the house they pretty much keep to?

You should post this in Cats General. You'll get a lot of responses and ideas!
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Reallly okay. SO funny 👍🏿

Blog Entries
    I'll post wherever I want to post. The answer is our cats own us. They live and be on all 3 floors. Okay 2, they're not allowed downstairs. They have three cat towers, in three separate rooms. One huge bitch downstairs and two big ones upstairs in two separate bedrooms.2 litter boxes. The problem is that the younger cat is an elder abuser and a glutton. She eats her food as fast as she can and even if she is not done, she will run over and eat Mia's food. Now she is getting SO fat. Mia just does her best to avoid Lily. I try to feed them separately. Lily can hear a food bowl, Temptation bag open, I am pretty sure she can hear me hand feed Mia a piece of cheese when she's in a dead sleep. She is also violent to Mia and terrorizes her, chases her up and down 3flights of stairs and attempts to kick the shit out of her. We first got Lily for Mia. She seemed lonely and sad. I wanted to take Lily back because she was so mean and abusive to Mia. Husband said no. No way, I love Lily, well....I do too but they can't get along. It's exhausting and I guess I will try locking them in separate rooms. But they both like to sleep in our bedroom. Headache. I can't believe that Lily is so evil. We got her as a tiny kitten, she's never been hungry, thirsty or abused. Healthy as an on. Mia was adopted at around 3 or 4. born with one paw missing, she barely skips a beat or limps. I will make it work but why do they treat each other so shabbily man.

Blog Entries
    I meant, healthy as an OX.

Blog Entries
    This evening we wer graced with what I heard they be calling a super wolf blood moon. Call it, name it what you will. It was exquisite. Not huge on astronomy and if I was, I am quite sure it would not be more or less wonerful or outstanding. I hope I will never forget this. Early onset of Alzheimer's. I had viral encephalitis when I was in my early 20's. Apparently my brain could up and go for a shitter any time now 🙄 Imagine that, if I believed that crap I would have given up years ago. SO funny.

Blog Entries
    Sorry peeps, one more thing. So, for some reason this night, I was standing on the balcony all by my self. I saw a weird blue light flash in the woods. My idea, was to grab whatever and throw it at the blue light. In my defence I figured no animal hangs in the bush with a blue light right. SO I grab two onions, first thing handy besides taters and they are pretty crazy onions as I could not find the mild sweet onions we normally desire. Point is... I threw these 2 onions as hard and fast as I could into the bush to see or hear if anything moved. Nothing did. Two of my ring however, flew off my fingers. Very sentimental, one a gold wedding ring, the other a copper ring of my grandfathers who has passed. I strapped on my head flashlight to go look for them in the pics