Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1111

Thread: Random thoughts

AWWWWwwwwwww! Such a cutie!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for letting him/her build a nest in the water fountain!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

3. The chipmunk is getting used to us walking around near the fountain without spooking off but still keeps their distance
    we also have a robbin that has built her nest on a rung of our ladder. it has 3little blue eggs in it. sure hope we dont need the ladder anytime soon!
    17acers of heavily wooded area an she builds it there

Blog Entries
    I met a chipmunk once. I was shocked at how minuscule it was. I had imagined, for some reason that they were about the size of a squirrel. Not true. Only saw the cartoon, Chip and Dale when I was young. I even remember the song. I was just sitting on a bench in Kamloops at 6 a.m. drinking a coffee. Waiting to visit dear old Granpappy at the hospital just before he passed. There it was. Tiny dude just sat there, looking adorable, heard a noise and bolted. Never forget that little rodent. Impossibly cute.

5. I thought the very same its so weird that squirrels are Godzilla sized compared to a chipmunks size LOL i also thought chipmunks would be the noisier animal but i was very wrong. i never hear a chipmunk chattering at something unless they get spooked an even then its only a few barks an than silence. very much unlike squirrels that chatter until the thing they are chattering at leaves or until the squirrel gives up an leaves. both are very cute but i like chipmunks more as the tinyness adds even more to the cute factor. plus squirrels can be annoying if ones trying to study or sleep LOL

i dont remember the song so much but i do have fond memories of watching Chip and Dale with my dad right before bedtime while mom was already at work by an hour or two.

thats pretty cool seeing the chipmunk at that time. like a sign that hes okay or such

Blog Entries
    Well I sure hope you enjoy your wee chipmunk for a very long time. Such a darling. Yes, it was great timing and pretty uplifting when I met that tiny one I met. The Chip and Dale song really blew so you're not missing much. 🐿

There are some chipmunks living somewhere around or under my apartment building. I see them quite often! They are adorable.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

8. We definitely have been. Pixie is confused as to what the heck she is hearing but not seeing LOL
    i remember the Rescue Rangers theme song as if it was yesterday though

how lucky to have them living under your house

Dagnabbit - gooseberries are now on the no-fly list. Haven't had any since I was a kid, just spent hours at the hospital getting anti-nausea meds.
    I've Been Frosted

Yow!

Death thought about it.

Frustrating and ironic - I normally do not want to use a fan, just a waste of electricity, and I can deal with some heat. The bpx fan has been sotting unused in the sunroom since last fall.

Today, hot and humid, with a heat advisory, I finally decided to move it into the house and turn it on. But no. Some one of the kids who "helped" move stuff into the basement this spring/ summer trapped the plug end of the cord in the trap door that leads into the basement from the sunroom. It is wooden, And the heat and humidity has swollen it so it is now unopenable. Sigh.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Was just reading about a mostly black cat someone rescued. It gradually turned almost all white. Turns out the wee cat has vitilago. Imagine having a vet sophisticated enough to figure that out, the stress one wouldn't have to go through wondering what the heck is my cat turning white for? Cat is happy, healthy, fine as wine otherwise. I don't pretend to be extremely deep and wise but I see this as a metaphor about racism and how assanine it all is. If anyone you loved turned a different colour overnight or gradually, would you give one measly shit 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏼‍♂️. I guess KKK peeps would. Color matters to them. I always think, if every human being was blind, who would the haters hate. Just a random bloody thought ❤️

Blog Entries
    Vitiligo.

Please, PT doggies, please stay away from ponds with poisonous algae!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Please, PT doggies, please stay away from ponds with poisonous algae!
    Just yesterday we had a discussion with our veterinarians about the toxicity of blue-green algae. It can cause death within minutes.

http://www.pethealthnetwork.com/dog-...ly-danger-dogs
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)