Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    I have a Physics exam in the morning and I'm surfing the internet in the middle of the night! >__< Terrible, terrible of me!
    Aww, but sometimes your brain needs a break! My niece's University brings in a bunch of dogs around exam time to give students a break and some stress relief, you were just doing the equivalent!

Hope you ace your exam, let us know, Sana!
    I've Been Frosted

I have a Physics exam in the morning and I'm surfing the internet in the middle of the night! >__< Terrible, terrible of me!
    No, you're doing just the right thing, Sana, taking a break..
    Best wishes with the exam! I bet you'll do great.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, but sometimes your brain needs a break! My niece's University brings in a bunch of dogs around exam time to give students a break and some stress relief, you were just doing the equivalent!

Hope you ace your exam, let us know, Sana!
    Really?! Which university is it?! I NEED THAT KIND OF A BREAK!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    No, you're doing just the right thing, Sana, taking a break..
    Best wishes with the exam! I bet you'll do great.

Thanks phesina and yes, thank God, the paper went well! yay!

HOORAY!!! We knew it would!

Well done, Sana!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Really?! Which university is it?! I NEED THAT KIND OF A BREAK! !
    The University of Massachusetts, Lowell - so a bit of a commute from Pakistan! Funny enough she is a Physics major! Glad you aced your test, see, you needed a bit of Pet Talk to prepare your brain correctly!
    I've Been Frosted

I am very thankful for all the terrific people, cats, dogs and pets of Pet Talk!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So am I! Thanks for the post, Elyse!

Death thought about it.

Some-kitty just walked across my keyboard ... first time ever! This is what she "typed" 1pppppppppppppppppppp;;;q-
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Some-kitty just walked across my keyboard ... first time ever! This is what she "typed" 1pppppppppppppppppppp;;;q-
    Aww! 1ppp;;q to you, too, sweetie!
    I've Been Frosted

The University of Massachusetts, Lowell - so a bit of a commute from Pakistan! Funny enough she is a Physics major! Glad you aced your test, see, you needed a bit of Pet Talk to prepare your brain correctly!
    Haha! Yes! I think it'll be a bit hard studying there when I'm living in Pakistan ;D And wow! I don't know how people study Physics And thank you! Pray I get an A* and yup! Just needed some fluffiness from pettalk to prepare my brain for studying

Whoo! Summer break! I'm a free bird!!!

Whoo! Summer break! I'm a free bird!!!
    LIKE! Have fun! Do you have any vacation plans?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    LIKE! Have fun! Do you have any vacation plans?
    Hah! Thanks and I guess I won't be going anywhere, but, yeah, I have some other plans Well, more like my mom has plans for me Housework. Hah! I really need to learn how to cook proper food, so, that's a goal I (or Mom :P ) plan(s) to achieve in these vacations. And yes, I plan to spend a huge amount of time with my new pups Yessh!! I'll try starting a thread about them once I snap a couple of photos. (They don't live with me, so, I can't do that whenever I want to... )

I hope to gobble up the motherload of books that I had planned to read :P and continue cross stitching and of course...decide what I want to do in the future...which may take up half of my summer break, since I have seriously no idea which field to choose, but I'm glad I've narrowed my choices down to five :P

But, I doubt I'll be going anywhere (like a vacation thing, yeah.) My brother's engagement party will probably be in this month, and then there will be all the preparations and all, and then my school's having summer classes thing, and I plan to attend them since my friends are planning to attend them as well

Hah! Thanks and I guess I won't be going anywhere, but, yeah, I have some other plans Well, more like my mom has plans for me Housework. Hah! I really need to learn how to cook proper food, so, that's a goal I (or Mom :P ) plan(s) to achieve in these vacations. And yes, I plan to spend a huge amount of time with my new pups Yessh!! I'll try starting a thread about them once I snap a couple of photos. (They don't live with me, so, I can't do that whenever I want to... )

I hope to gobble up the motherload of books that I had planned to read :P and continue cross stitching and of course...decide what I want to do in the future...which may take up half of my summer break, since I have seriously no idea which field to choose, but I'm glad I've narrowed my choices down to five :P

But, I doubt I'll be going anywhere (like a vacation thing, yeah.) My brother's engagement party will probably be in this month, and then there will be all the preparations and all, and then my school's having summer classes thing, and I plan to attend them since my friends are planning to attend them as well
    Do have fun learning to cook "proper food," that's an important skill no matter your gender or age! And enjoy you reading, that was always one of my favorite summertime things to do - a good book, a nice spot under a shade tree, and a glass of lemonade ... perfect!

How many years of school do you have left before college?
    I've Been Frosted

Do have fun learning to cook "proper food," that's an important skill no matter your gender or age! And enjoy you reading, that was always one of my favorite summertime things to do - a good book, a nice spot under a shade tree, and a glass of lemonade ... perfect!

How many years of school do you have left before college?
    Now I feel like drinking lemonade, Karen Will try having fun, thanks

It depends on what I choose to do now. I can either study two more years and then go to college, or go straight to college, by doing Fine Arts. It's quite different here since we don't have high schools or middle schools etc. If I do FSc (Faculty of Science) or A Levels (GCSE, since IGCSE isn't common here.) I'll have to study two more years, and then I can go to some university, too.
    So, I'm pretty confused right now