Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I have to share some news... :)

I'm new here and don't know you and am a little late, but...
    Congratulations on your engagement!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

For Blue...
    http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/t...camping043.jpg
    http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/t...camping046.jpg
    Sorry those aren't that great, I actually have quite a few but those are the only ones I could find online (not using my computer where they are uploaded right now). It has doors on it now (too cold!) and some covers over the wheels. It's a neat little samurai.

Just a little update, I suck at wedding planning in case you were all wondering. I'm pretty positive it will be in mid-May, thinking the 18th. The place I want is all booked up on thursdays-saturday, I hope that isn't weird to choose a tuesday? Everyone I've mentioned that date too has said "You know that's a tuesday, right?" This is the place I was thinking about http://wadleyfarms.com/ there's actually a place I wanted more, its up in the canyon, very pretty, but I'm too poor so oh well. Corby just wants to go to Vegas, I just want a cute little wedding around here, so who knows what we'll end up with. I haven't booked anything, haven't looked at dresses, haven't chosen colors, yeah I pretty much suck at this. We did get my ring ordered though, its going to be awesome, I'll post pics when I get it.

How about at some scenic park spot that friends and family can easily walk to? that is if Utah's pretty dry in May, here it would vary year to year!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post

I just want a cute little wedding around here ...
    Check with the State Parks folks -
    They often have Cabins, Pavilions, or Gazebos that are available for weddings.
    One possible problem: If you want to serve alcoholic beverages - that's
    NOT permitted in a lot of public parks - be sure to check.

And remember - don't make this a chore -Plan to have **Phunn**!

Yeah there's a couple of nice parks/pavillions I've thought about...the only problem is if the weather is bad (can't predict Utah weather) and I don't have an indoor backup...yeah...that kind of sucks.

Well, if there are pavilions, you might be able to have a tent/tarp as back-up! Or do the ceremony there, under big umbrellas if necessary, and then have the reception somewhere indoors, just in case!
    I've Been Frosted

You posted this thread the day I was at the hospital, having my baby! I'm so sorry I missed the thread. I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news. There is nothing more wonderful than being married to the man of your dreams. May you both have a wonderful wedding, and a wonderful married life/future together.

Congratulations Amy and Corby! Thank you for giving us that small window into your world. Having a partner that shares your love for dogs and the outdoors is a priceless gift for a happy tomorrow. Be good to each other and all of your family both present and future. Live your live in the moment because that is all you're guaranteed.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Thanks everyone! Just thought I'd update that the day is May 18th. Any PTers that would like to come are invited.

Wow, I really am out of touch. Congratulations, Amy, I am really happy for you.

We finally got the ring last week, had it custom made, I think it turned out great, I love it. I took some bad pics of it tonight I'll try to get some better ones. Please excuse my awful nails and dry hands I'm a groomer my hands never look good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ring01.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	45025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ring02.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	45026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ring03.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	45027  

OMG!!.. it´s gorgeous!!!.. what a lovely ring.. *drools*
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Stunning!

Oh WOW is all i can say that ring is to die for, beautiful , I love it,lucky you, good choice.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hmmmmm ...

A House and a Ring ... sounds like the countdown is in the final stages ...

Are we READY?