Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's With Donna Now! Tortie Kitten 4 months - State College, PA

She's With Donna Now! Tortie Kitten 4 months - State College, PA

Found this on Craigslist, anyone interested I'll be sure to help transport.

Missy

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/pet/1507143560.html

Tortoiseshell calico kitten. So cute!
    She is 4 months old, litter trained, current on her shots and flea control.
    Please contact me if you are able to handle a shy kitten and have prior experience with cats. She is very wary of people and will take a while to adjust to the changes associated with a move to a new home. She is not used to being on her own, but her sister was recently placed in a permanent home. I am hoping to find a quiet household with a patient owner willing to give her time to settle in and get used to a new place. She was adopted out twice before and brought back the next day, so please do not contact me if you are not willing to give her a real shot.

She stayed with me for a short while when her sister was being picked-up and became very friendly after roughly 18 hours of avoiding me. Once settled she is extremely playful and would make a successful mouser. She may make a nice pet for a calm and patient person willing to work a little with her.
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 12-19-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Melissa,

Do you know if she gets along with other cats? If so, I'll take her and work with her. I have plenty of time on my hands and I'm sure she'll do well. My only concern is Bad A$$ Buddy. He LOVES to play and I'm wondering if this will either bring her out of her shell. or scare the hell of of her. I'm home alot so I can spend time with her. Let me know what you think.

I recently lost my precious RB furbaby Mollie Rose and would love to give her a forever home. Also, what about the transport?? Anyway we can get one going so she'll have a home for Christmas???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hi Donna-

I sent you several PM's

I will transport her to you

No problems there I've never been to CT so it would make a fun new travel for me.

I sent the person who is offering the kitten your questions and showed them this link I put up too

Talk with you soon after I hear from them.

Melissa

I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Melissa,

Do you know if she gets along with other cats? If so, I'll take her and work with her. I have plenty of time on my hands and I'm sure she'll do well. My only concern is Bad A$$ Buddy. He LOVES to play and I'm wondering if this will either bring her out of her shell. or scare the hell of of her. I'm home alot so I can spend time with her. Let me know what you think.

I recently lost my precious RB furbaby Mollie Rose and would love to give her a forever home. Also, what about the transport?? Anyway we can get one going so she'll have a home for Christmas???

I'll help with transport if the days work out.

Thanks but I think I can handle it plus it would get me out of my funk I've been in for a while

Thanks though,
    Melissa

Awee that sounds so great.. Well Donna are you going to get this baby?? I sure hope so.. She is a darling..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I can do a transport. Just let me know when and where. I think I can remember the way to you Donna.
    She looks alot like my Penny.
    GILL & Crew;

John-

I'll let u know if I need your help with the transport. I may end up doing it myself that way my husband and I can get away for a little bit. We've been in a funk lately and this might help but we'll see we'll let u know for sure.

Thanks,
    melissa

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    I can do a transport. Just let me know when and where. I think I can remember the way to you Donna.
    She looks alot like my Penny.

I know, My wife and I do the same thing I've made 4 runs from Jersey to Mass (Plymouth) in the last 8 weeks. We get there early so we can have dinner on the water.
    Altoona is only about 4 hours from me and Donna is about 3. When I was racing HO slot cars I would be next to Altoona at lest three times a year.
    Just remember that I am not on line on week ends. All my info is on my site at www.jsgill.net
    By the way my Bart, ET and Demetri came from Donna.
    GILL & Crew;

Melissa,

I'll call you tonight. There's another thread in here that says the Craigslist for the cat is no longer up. Is it because I'm taking her or did they find another home for her???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Melissa,

I'll call you tonight. There's another thread in here that says the Craigslist for the cat is no longer up. Is it because I'm taking her or did they find another home for her???
    That was for the fat cat, it's only because the person deleted their first ad and then reposted it and I reposted the newer link. That's not for the tortie kitten

Ok I'll be home.

Melissa

She is just adorable! Donna, I hope you get to give this precious little one a good home! I know she will be in good, loving, hands if you get her!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Here she is!

Lisa is the lady that posted the ad for her father who lives in Altoona and yesterday she drove out to Altoona to get her for me and she brought her back to my place at 11:30 p.m. last night.

After we got her settled in, I went to bed and she woke me up around 4:30 a.m. meowing. Apparently I was told she gets lonely. So I went in with her for a little bit to give her some lovin and as soon as I left her she kept meowing.

She has become more affectionate though and wants out of the bathroom but since I don't think she's be FIV/FELV tested she will have to stay put in the bathroom for now.

She is a cutie though and so tiny.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 019.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	44477   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 020.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	44478   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 022.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	44479   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 024.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	44480  

Oh goodness, she is adorable! Good luck w/the transport, Melissa, and hopefully, it'll give you the Christmas cheer to get you and your husband out of your funk.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

How sweet! How tiny!! I was going to say she seems a bit timid, or shy, then I clicked on the pic with her meowing at the camera! He hee