Thread: dazzling razzle

dazzling razzle

wow ur one beautiful pet.....i would like to have one but like i always do i research my animals...but mayb l8r in the future......ur mom is very special to have u and u seem to b happy were u are at....well have fun and make ur mom proud.....happy pet of the day

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day to you, dazzling, beautiful Razzle! What a precious Glider girl you are...a heart warmer, for sure! I so enjoyed meeting you today sweetheart, and learning about your amazing, unique species. And even more so, enjoyed learning how very loved and well cared for you are! As your person says, a creature unfamiliar to so many, with such unique needs, should only be placed in the hands of responsible humans, those wiling to do the necessary research and homework; willing to commit to a lifetime of responsible care! Luckily for you, you found such a caring forever human! I only wish there was some recourse to prevent organizations such as PPP from being able to place Gliders. Hopefully other responsible Glider lovers such as your Mom will help spread the word! Having said that, your photos are simply heart melting, and have me smiling from ear to ear! A Sugar Glider tent and "Monkeys is a Barrel"..who knew!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Razzle! I wish for you and your devoted guardian a very special, love and fun filled Pet of the Day, (night) and a very happy Christmas and New Year!!! (Hopefully Santa will send you that friend!) Cuddles and love to you beautiful Razzle, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Razzle is soooooo cute!!! And so lucky to have a person who cares so much for her. Good going - get the word out there about being responsible for the pets that come to live in your home. I am proud of both of you for being such a wonderful pair. . .Razzle for being a sweet and loving Glider Girl and her human for taking the time necessary to find out how to make Razzle's life healthy and happy. Merry Christmas to you both!

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Razzle you are so adorable!!!

I loved seeing all your wonderful pictures but specially like the one of you with the snow globe! Are you a Snoopy fan? I'm so happy you have a loving guardian who knows just what to do to keep you happy and healthy. Sounds like you have a wonderful friendship. I hope you enjoy your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That face!

RAZZLE HAS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE FACE-HAPPY HOLIDAYS SWEETHEART SUSANSWATLIN518

Razzle is adorable and very sweet looking. I know about exotic pets since I had two Guinea Pigs a few years back. I also read up on them so I knew what to expect. The main problem is finding a good exotic vet to care for them. Tho some are called exotic vets, they don't know enough about these creatures to be completely trusted. That is why now I just stay with the domestic pets, actually just my kitty right now. I give you lots of credit for caring for this sweet baby so she has a home of her own.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Oh how sweet!

Razzle, you are one cute glider. I can tell by your Mom's message that you are one lucky girl to have such a great keeper. I hope your new friend will be as sweet as you are.

Congratulations for being The Pet of the Day! You certainly deserve it.

Wow!

You are such a unique, pretty lil' critter - LOL! Enjoy your POTD status!

Well congrats on POTD Razzle, youare a special Glider to have such a cool mom-lady

Thank you all for your kind remarks. It's so exciting to have Razzle as POTD. Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Dale and Razzle

It was nice meeting Razzle today.

Merry Christmas, Dale and Razzle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~