Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My turn... some are a little older photos, but...

My turn... some are a little older photos, but...

I didn't think ya'll will mind since I'm new here. Some are recent...

Here's my bullmastiff that I had to leave at home with my mother when i was first starting out. She has been one of the BEST dogs I have ever had the pleasure to work with, and the love of my life

Here's my keeper for a rescue, Jarvis, he's 6 this year... aka The Dingo that ate yo baybay

This is my first APBT I've ever owned, she's 5 this year. She's a pretty intense dog, but I wouldn't trade her for the world! I know the grass is long lmao, my lawn mower broke at the end of summer!

This is my first American Bully, Indigo on bath day. She's 3.5 years old now If ya'll read the intro she's the one that I bought on a Co-own. She's such a love bug!

Here's where her children start:

Felony, (I didn't name her, I homed her for free with a friend of mine which I had to take back because they weren't taking care of her like they should have). She will be spayed by the time she is two due to having demodex. I would like to give her the same opportunity I do her healthy brother and sister have in the confirmation ring as well as in OB & Rally

Pig, I didn't mean to name her this either...when she was born she was 2x the size of the other puppies. So i would laugh about it and when i showed people the puppies I would say "look at this little pig"... lo and behold, her little ears opened before she could officially walk and she would swim to me when i said "pig" lmfao

Please excuse the house, we're in the middle of putting down new slate tile and the house is turned upside down!

Here's our little boy name Creation. We call him Cree for short. We're working on the stack lol.

A few group shots:

Cree, Bella, and my moms ACS, Harley

Pig and Cree

EDIT: I know the collars are too big in the above picture... it just seems like when you try to find any doggy apparell around the house when you need it, it just disapears!

LOL I love the last picture of Pig and Cree. They look like kids loitering LOL

beautiful dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by StaffyDaddy View Post
    LOL I love the last picture of Pig and Cree. They look like kids loitering LOL
    Don't you know Oz... they're the new Jay and Silent Bob?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
    Don't you know Oz... they're the new Jay and Silent Bob?!?!?!?!
    Lemme find out

wow!!.. they are just gorgeous.. love them all.. but your APBT and Cree stole my heart.. love their coloring .. and such lovely faces.. awww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

What good-looking, loved-looking dogs you have there! Hmm, maybe a certain Dingo is eating the leashes and collars when you're not looking? My friends have a shepherd mix that I sometimes dogsit for, and all leashes must be stored where he cannot get at them, or he just idly chews them to bits! He doesn't dislike the leash, or have any lack of good chew toys (as he's also helping raise two human kids, plenty of other things chewable are around), he just like to munch them!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable pups you have there! I like your Jarvis!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful crew!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

How big do they get? Pig and Cree look like they are about 40 lbs or less! I didn't realize they aren't big. Great pics!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Great pics. Thank you for sharing. Please give each dogger a hug and kiss from me. Sorry, I lost my Sasha 2 months ago and I don't get to have dog kisses for a while.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by stace1319 View Post
    beautiful dogs!
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    wow!!.. they are just gorgeous.. love them all.. but your APBT and Cree stole my heart.. love their coloring .. and such lovely faces.. awww
    Thank you, my APBT, Neela has a crap ton of allergies... I made the mistake of buying from a BYB... lesson learned hard, but she's a good dog, she was spayed... thousands of dollars later in vet/dermatologist expenses we're on RAW and she's doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What good-looking, loved-looking dogs you have there! Hmm, maybe a certain Dingo is eating the leashes and collars when you're not looking? My friends have a shepherd mix that I sometimes dogsit for, and all leashes must be stored where he cannot get at them, or he just idly chews them to bits! He doesn't dislike the leash, or have any lack of good chew toys (as he's also helping raise two human kids, plenty of other things chewable are around), he just like to munch them!
    Lol jarvis is actually a pretty good boy...except when you lock him in a room uncrated... he likes the middle of the walls... Reeeeally likes them, to the point where I want to just pull my hair out! He's attempted to make his own doggy door in my bathroom and my bedroom. I really don't understand why he doesn't start at a corner and work his way through, but he likes to start smack dab in the middle! I guess it's a security issue with him lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Adorable pups you have there! I like your Jarvis!
    Thank you, over on the other forum Jarvis really doesn't get enough attention!

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Beautiful crew!
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    How big do they get? Pig and Cree look like they are about 40 lbs or less! I didn't realize they aren't big. Great pics!
    When bred right they aren't huge dogs In these photos they are still youngins around 40 pounds... they'll top out between 50-65 pounds. Some people take these dogs to extremes in their breeding program, EB size all the way up to Mastiff sized dogs. When they're supposed to be taken from Am staffs (60-75 pounds) and APBTs (30-60 pounds). I don't get it really lol... my only explination for a lot of the American Bully community is mixed dogs with hung papers. I spent years researching what I wanted... pedigrees as close to the original stock as possible. Thanks for the compliments on my fur kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Great pics. Thank you for sharing. Please give each dogger a hug and kiss from me. Sorry, I lost my Sasha 2 months ago and I don't get to have dog kisses for a while.
    I'm sorry to hear about Sasha! What type of dog was she? A loving one I bet. I sure will!

Great looking dogs. Always glad to see a bunch a bullies.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Seems like you have covered all the bases: from a smallsih American Cocker to a Mastiff, from a light tan to a dark black, and of course males and females.

Couldn't decide quite what you like, huh?