Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xavier's first experience of snow!

The contrast of a black cat against the white snow is just breathtaking. He looks so much like my stray, LBK, that I'm feeding and sheltering but I think LBK is probably younger. Your Xavier is just stunning! My blackie Boo used to love to hear his paws hit the frozen snow before he became an indoor cat. We're lucky to have such charmers, aren't we?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Xavier really seems to enjoy the snow- and I am sure his nice black coat is warm enough.
    Tigris went in the snow sometimes but Filou wouldn't set his dainty little paws in it.

I'm surprised he's lying in the snow, and not walking with that paw shake *ew, ew* that cats do when they don't like the surface they're walking on! Handsome kitty.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a stunning boy! I'm with GILL...have never seen a kitty LIE DOWN on the snow.

He sure enjoyed his outing - curious about every little thing, and I love where he is batting at some leaves sticking out of the grass!

Give him hugs and warming belly rubs for me!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Xavier as you get older , you will find that this is the best way to see snow!
    On Two Pillows looking ou the window!!!
    Your Friend in Catada Tubster Panther.
    Have a Great PetMas XCellent Xavier!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh how cute! Xavi certainly looks interested in that odd white stuff. He doesn't give the impression that he finds it at all cold to lie in.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Xavier really seems to enjoy the snow- and I am sure his nice black coat is warm enough.
    Tigris went in the snow sometimes but Filou wouldn't set his dainty little paws in it.
    Filou,
    I'm with you...my dainty little paws will NOT touch that stuff! REALLY!! Who DO these hoomans think we are??
    Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

Xavier as you get older , you will find that this is the best way to see snow!
    On Two Pillows looking ou the window!!!
    Your Friend in Catada Tubster Panther.
    Have a Great PetMas XCellent Xavier!!
    Xavier says 'Hey man, I'm going to be young forevvver! I aint' never getting old!'
    I say 'He'll learn!'

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    OOh Xavi, weren't your toes COLD?!

Kate he looks fabulous! What is that water section in your garden, do you have a pond or a creek? I think it is the 4th photo.

The pic just above that, his profile close up is gorgeous! Well done, Kevin!
    Sandra, that is our small garden pond with our goldfish in it. He likes to look at them, but has never caught a fish. I think he just likes to act tough, I could If I wanted to sort of thing!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Wow! He's such a handsome boy. I love all of these pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

So how are he and Sunny getting along these days?
    Sunny gets on very well with Xavi actually. I think she's just taken him on board because he's another male and after living with Jack all her life she doesn't seem to mind. She'll play fight with him, though sometimes he gets a bit over zealous and she'll give him a hiss and a left hook! But he soon learns. He really worships her though, and tends to copy things she does which is very sweet!