Thread: Special Sage of the FLorida FLock!

Special Sage of the FLorida FLock!

Well, good morning to you, Sage!! I know who's FLock you belong to! You really are a beauty, and it seems you have character to match!! I know you give your adopted sibling a giggle as well as your Mom!!

Congratulations on your POTD, sweetie, I know you'll get some special treats for your day! Say hi to everyone in the FLock from me and Pinot-girl!

Maggie
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Well hello there Sage, you beautiful girl you! Happy Pet of the Day to you! No wonder your Mommy loves you sooo much...you're simply precious! After just having checked out your photos, reading your most entertaining and heartwarming bio., I'm smiling from ear to ear! I can only imagine how much more irresistible you are in person! So, you're a Kashi lover? lol A girl after my own heart! I laughed out loud at the thought of you cruising that tempting buffet table you were ummm, rescued from! lol Though I'm sure your Mommy serves up quite the delectable array of yummies for you and the flock right there at home (along with her unconditional love)! What a beautiful, joyful, life loving creature you are Sage, and so very worthy of the coveted title, Pet of the Day! Enjoy a super fun filled day of celebration, Sage! Hope you and the entire flock are spoiled rotten today...like every day! Love and cuddles to you on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Sage!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sage what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet birdie self on my computer today. You certainly look like one happy girl. I hope you get an extra yummy treat or two today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since we live so far away.....news takes time to arrive!!!!!

I just saw you where POD sweet Sage! My compliments!!!!!

It's funny how you tried to clean up the buffet table, lol! Thank God they rescued you, huh?!

I'm sure you brighten up the day for your furparents and the rest of the flock!

Lulu sends her meow and Lime a couple of Psit psit to you....sorry we're late , hope you did not get offended! We send our love...from Malta!!

Karen x x x x