Thread: Handsome Cyrus

Handsome Cyrus

Good Morning Cyrus Lester Black, what a handsome fellow you are. I'm very happy that you have a loving home and I sure wish I could see you and your mom riding around in that golf cart. What a wonderful Christmas you will have dear Cyrus, up there in snowy PA, and I just know that Santa won't forget you this year because you have been such a very good boy. Wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations Cyrus on being our DOTD.

Happy Holiday to you Cyrus! You sure are gorgeous!I'm sure Santa will bring you a lot of good stuff. Congratulations on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cyrus, your black coat looks just perfect against the red satin bedspread. That's a perfect match.
    Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello there precious Cyrus! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh my, don't you look quite the king of the castle, all snuggled up on that plush, purple satin quilt! hehe I smiled from ear to ear the moment I clicked on your photo...you could be a twin to my first childhood pup, Snuffy! She was a Flat Coated cross, too; and the most loving doggie ever (just like you)! And after reading your heartwarming bio., your touching tale of rescue, I smiled even more! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Cyrus! And I'm so happy for you and your wonderful family (and grateful to the SPCA) for that you found your way to one another! What a wonderful, carefree, love filled future lay ahead of you Cyrus...swimming in the creek, rolling in soft fields of grass and fluffy piles of snow...and I wish for you and your wonderful family many, many happy years of shared love and companionship! Your people have a true treasure in you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor precious Cyrus, and a very Merry Christmas! Bet Santa's going to spoil you rotten!
    Love, hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! (I live not far from you and who knows, maybe one day me and my water loving Lab Star will bump into you at the creek, and then I can give you a big hug and kiss, in person!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

flat coated retrievers

we have one who is a rescue and they are the sweetest most adorable dogs . yorus is handsome for sure

Hello Cyrus,

You sure are a handsome doggie. I love your shiny black fur. I am so
    glad to meet you today Cyrus. Hope Santa Claws is very good to you
    this year. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses too sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt