Thread: Squeek

Squeek

Hello, Squeek We hope you are happy at the rainbow. Your humans miss you. Purrs

Squeek, you were a beautiful girl and I'm sure you're even more beautiful now that you've got your angel wings. From your majestic throne, enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Squeek

Hello Squeek, I have a little girl that looks just like you and she pulls my hair also, just like you did! She's carrying on in your memory. Her name is Lucy.

Squeek, your family was definitely lucky to have you for those wonderful 7 or 8 years. You were a beautiful girl. I can understand how your family is missing you, especially around the holidays.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a Sweet Little Lady you are Squeek , and how fortunate you were that you and your brood managed to find a santuary from the cold and have your babies in a place where you were all safe and warm.
    And with kind people who found Furrever Homes for your young and treasured you with all the love in thier hearts.

We know that you will take time this PetMas to be with your family this PetMas and let them know how much you love them, and how much you appreciate the love that you shared for those wonderful years.

Squeeks an Awesome Animal Angel now and is travelling all over the World with the Awesome Angels Army, this week on the West Endies with Pet Mas stops in Maine amd on the Mississippi.
    Squueks found a place for you in Paradise where you will be reunited in Love!!
    My Found Animal Angels all Love Squeek and My Found Cats all send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW to Our New Friend Squeek and Our Newest Cat Angel of the Day Sensational Mama Cat Squeek.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Squeak!

You will be missed...your eight years on Earth were very valuable indeed!

Squeek was way to young to leave you. You sound like you loved her very much. It brings back memories of my lost Misty who also died of kidney failure and I had to let her go. She was much older than Squeek, almost 16. Tho she has been gone a little over a year, I think of Misty every day. I hope Sqeek will meet up with Misty over the Bridge.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Squeek, know that your family misses you and will never, ever, forget you. When you meet again you will have so many stories to tell them of your adventures. You can even pull their hair if you want to, they won't mind one little bit!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I may be mistaken but I think I read about Squeek on the CRF mailing list. I know how devastating it is to lose them from our daily lives, especially at such a young age. I lost my Beyli on the first day of this year and he also had CRF. We already have a close bond with out pussycats but it seems that when you are nursing them through a disease like CRF the bond just gets deeper. I know that alot of the cats featured on Cat of the Day are from shelters that are doing their best to survive on a very small budget (donations are the main source of income) so the food isn't always the best (I am a volunteer at a few shelters so I speak from experience). Most shelters mainly give only dry food unfortunately and research over the last few years has shown this to be a major cause of diseases like CRF - the organs need more moisture than what is in these dry foods and cats don't drink enough water. To avoid the pain that Squeek's Mom and I are feeling at the loss of our beloved kittycats, you can really help your cat by feeding a diet of mainly canned food and snacks of dry food. It might smell a little more but when you love them, that doesn't matter does it. MANY cats and dogs are dying of organ related deaths from diets of dry food - these animals are carnivores and need meat and moisture to have a long healthy life. We need to read the labels on pet food more carefully.
    Last edited by catlover11; 12-20-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries

Squeek the Angel Cat

To the Purrents of Squeek:

This is Norman the Cat channeling through KatMa. KatMa is having a hard time keying in what we want to say, 'cause she is crying. Our KatMa loves kitties and while reading to us about your wonderful and loving Squeek -- her heart broke into a million pieces.

Like you, our Purrents have had to let darling pets go to Rainbow Bridge and assist them in the passage to a better place. "sasha the cat" was the resident Queen Calico at the Palace when our KatMa joined Pet Talk so that is our ID.

We want you to know, dear Purrents of Squeek, we honour the greatness of Squeek who captured your hearts and loved you back tenfold.

Our Purrents' felines and canines are rescued / recycled pets; we cherish humans like you. Cat Goddess Bastet most certainly sends blessings to you.

Dear Squeek:
    You're a precious treasure forever in your purrents' hearts. At Rainbow Bridge you are happy and whole. Until the day you are reunited at RB send your Purrents signs of your love for they have not forgotten you.

Gentle kittykisses to you, Angel Squeek
    from Norman, Felix, Baby Rascal and outdoor abandoned kitty, Ebony who has been coming twice daily over a year now for meals. KatMa begs Ebony to come in and join us in The Palace, but he isn't ready. Baby Rascal used to steal Ebony's food; KatMa caught him this past Summer and now he is a loved member of our Palace.

Our purrents send kisses to you at Rainbow Bridge. They hope you play with their beloved Cats: Sasha, Princess, Tiggy, & Paddy Paws and dear Dogs: Bobby & Chuckie.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beautiful kitty you are were, precious Squeek...what deep, everlasting pawprints you left on the hearts of your parents. My heart is crushed knowing that such a beloved furkid was taken from her family far too soon. But we are so very grateful that you found your way to your family when you did; that you were able to have your babies in peace and safety; that every da of your life with them you knew what it meant to be loved, unconditionally. So many of us here know the heartache of CRF, but to lose one so young is especially heartbreaking. During this holiday season we feel the absence of our furangels even more deeply, and our hearts go out to your family. But we also know that you left behind so many happy memories, and we hope those cherished times remembered will comfort your family this Christmas, every day, until that very joyful time when you and they are reunited! You'll have a lot catching up to do...hair pulling, chair hockey, the full Squeek! Many thanks to your dear Mom and Dad for sharing your inspirational, heartwarming story with us, Squeek. How blessed they were to have known your love and devoted companionship those many years.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~