Thread: For all Siamese Lovers

For all Siamese Lovers

I had to post this for all you Siamese lovers out there....The Priceless part of it is the end when they act like the dog is a horrible beast!! This is the part of Lady and the Tramp that made me HAVE to have a siamese cat!! I love it! My poor dog probably feels that Nikki and Paris are the two spoiled rotten kitties...I enjoy this everyday via u-tube it just makes me smile!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxpN2XrYDLM

*I've been Boo'd*

I'm a Meezer lover (at least Ming insists that I say that ) and this piece always cracks me up. I love my Meezer, he is a good boy. But these two are just plain naughty!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

LOL,

Ming, as in Evil Ming?

There is a wonderful looking stray, Siamese, that ventures into the yard with the most ELECTRIC BLUE EYES.

I was stunned when I saw him/her the first time.

We have some really great staring contests when I step out of the house into the back yard.,

My Coco Puff has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever! And he gets into more trouble, too. If I bring home FROZEN shrimp in a plastic bag from the market, he can smell it and he's relentless until he gets one. He's the baddest, naughtiest cat I've ever had and I wouldn't have it any other way. Best of all is his innocent look when he's been busted and he lets out his little sound of "Boop!" that melts my heart, until I toss him in the basement for a time out, that is. And the look he gives me then is hilarious, as though he's saying "But Mom, I'm innocent!".

Thanx for sharing the clip. Believe it or not, I've never seen Lady and the Tramp.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My Siamese Boy named Buddy

Name:  11-28-2007 Buddy close up.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  1.08 MB
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

One upon a time there was a Siamese Six Pack at the Found Cat Hotel. Sam and Precious, then Bo Bo, BJ , John Hancock and Rocca Baton.

But time took its toll

First Sam, then Precious.

Then BJ , Almond Rocca

And then Bo Bo and John Hancock

How I long for yesterday.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

my Toby is a snowshoe but he has the same nawty streak, especially when he's trying to get me out of bed to feed him. He used to turn on the touch lamp next to the bed because he knew I'd have to roll over and turn it off. At that point he's sittin on the nightstand all casual as if to say "O hai! Since you're awake now, how 'bout feedin' da kitty?". I started unscrewing the light bulb now. Then he'd play with the blinds in the bedroom to make a ruckus, so now I have to pull them all the way up. His latest gimmick is clawing at the side of the bed next to me. Lord, give me patience.....

I've always heard Siamese cats are the most playful, the most destructive, the most vocal, the most intelligent, and the most affectionate of all cats. They are THE MOST.
    Gin

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    I've always heard Siamese cats are the most playful, the most destructive, the most vocal, the most intelligent, and the most affectionate of all cats. They are THE MOST.
    You've got that right. My Pearl sure is vocal, very intelligent, can be a trouble maker, can be very loving and nuturing but can also be very bossy and dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    I'm a Meezer lover (at least Ming insists that I say that ) and this piece always cracks me up. I love my Meezer, he is a good boy. But these two are just plain naughty!
    They are truely just naughty and that is why I love em'!!! I would love to see Ming....I certainly love his name Very sophisticated

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    LOL,

Ming, as in Evil Ming?

There is a wonderful looking stray, Siamese, that ventures into the yard with the most ELECTRIC BLUE EYES.

I was stunned when I saw him/her the first time.

We have some really great staring contests when I step out of the house into the back yard.,
    Siamese truely have amazing eyes.....They are amazing in personality and their looks are just breath taking... I am bias a little bit tho...My siamese is truely considered my "Best Friend" I tell her everything..

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    One upon a time there was a Siamese Six Pack at the Found Cat Hotel. Sam and Precious, then Bo Bo, BJ , John Hancock and Rocca Baton.

How I long for yesterday.
    I love your siamese cat pile its a dream of mine to have that one day...How lucky you must have been to have been blessed with such a bunch of wonderful animals...

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    My Coco Puff has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever! And he gets into more trouble, too. If I bring home FROZEN shrimp in a plastic bag from the market, he can smell it and he's relentless until he gets one. He's the baddest, naughtiest cat I've ever had and I wouldn't have it any other way. Best of all is his innocent look when he's been busted and he lets out his little sound of "Boop!" that melts my heart, until I toss him in the basement for a time out, that is. And the look he gives me then is hilarious, as though he's saying "But Mom, I'm innocent!".

Thanx for sharing the clip. Believe it or not, I've never seen Lady and the Tramp.
    Oh my you must watch the movie its soooo good....I love the story sounds like a day in the life at our house!! Love it!

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    my Toby is a snowshoe but he has the same nawty streak, especially when he's trying to get me out of bed to feed him. He used to turn on the touch lamp next to the bed because he knew I'd have to roll over and turn it off. At that point he's sittin on the nightstand all casual as if to say "O hai! Since you're awake now, how 'bout feedin' da kitty?". I started unscrewing the light bulb now. Then he'd play with the blinds in the bedroom to make a ruckus, so now I have to pull them all the way up. His latest gimmick is clawing at the side of the bed next to me. Lord, give me patience.....
    He sounds fantastically naughty and I love it!!! Pretty darn smart I might add I love them!

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    You've got that right. My Pearl sure is vocal, very intelligent, can be a trouble maker, can be very loving and nuturing but can also be very bossy and dominant.
    I just LOVE your siamese Pearl....I enjoy all of the photos of your kittes.. Paris is very bossy I don't admit it to anyone beside here because you all understand....I say she isn't bossy she just has an opinion I love how vocal she is she just melts me like butter...I would do ANYTHING for her she is my entire life... Its never good to have a favorite and love all of my cats but Paris and I are connected in a different way she reads my mind...And is always with me its like she knows when I need her....

*I've been Boo'd*