Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paizly

Paizly

What a pretty girl we have here today! Don't be shy of strangers in your house; just think of them as good "lap potential!" Enjoy your special day, and keep making your family smile!

Why, it's our own Paizly girl! How appropriate that you have the title of COTD. Such a beautiful girl you are and you helped your mom through such a difficult time after your brother Taz went the Bridge. You're special and we all know it. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello, Paizly, you beautiful feline I wonder what your other names mean I do know that you are a loved and lovely feline. Purrs to you and your human.

It's Paizly!! How wonderful to see your sweet face this morning Paizly girl! You're a beautiful girl with a sweet heart - I know how much you helped your Mom when she lost your fursib Taz, and your heart was hurting, too. You're a wonderful kitty!

Congratulations on your COTD honors, honey, and you have a very special day! Say hi to your family!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Another kitty sent on a special mission!!! You sure are a pretty girl...HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yay! Another one of Pet Talk's own in the spotlight. You are a stunning little girl!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Now, there's a familiar name and sweet tortie face! Cat-gratulations to you, pretty Paizly, and best wishes to your family. I'm glad you were there to comfort your Mom when she needed it most.

You are such an amazing blend of colors Paizly , you are almost a combination of a Tortoiseshell and a Calico!!
    And that great that you helped eased the pain of Taz joining the Awesome Angela Army and we know that Taz comes to visit you and His Family to see how things are going and to share the love once again.

You are such a gorgeous Lady Cat and you have such a Wonderful Purrrsonality , and I think that once you get over your shyness that everyone will fall in love with You Purrfect Paizly!!!

The Found Cats all send a Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Prettiest New Friend and Newest Cat of The Day Purrfect Precious Paizly!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

paizly ur such a beautiful girl.......i love the calico on u it is stunningly beautiful....well i hope u enjoy ur cotd....cuz u deserve it..

Its our own PTr Paizly today.. Oh her boyfriend Bump is just beside himself right now.. He is jumping up & down with joy.. Bump says Hello My Darling SweetHeart Paizly.. You are the Prettiest Lady in the World.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi Paizly! I knew when I saw the name, it HAD to be our own Paizly from PT! You are such a good girl helping Mommy feel happy again after Taz went to the Bridge! Keep up the good work and, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Paizly what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures. What a treat when one of our own gets top honors. My kitty Grandma, remembers your bro Taz fondly. She says he will always be her one and only Valentine.

Your sweet pictures sure bring lots of smiles to us here on Pet Talk. I think that deserves a special treat, eh?

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Paizly! Woo hoo! One of Pet Talk's very own is today's honoree! What a breathtaking beauty you are Paizly; a beauty with a heart of gold! Your Mommy is so lucky to have a kitty as special as you in her iife! Bless you sweet baby girl, for helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Taz. You truly were heaven sent!!! Much love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Paizly! I hope you and your Mommy and Daddy, and fur bro Taggart, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you so much everyone. I think I am extra emotional this week because I got tears in my eyes with each post I read. Especially the ones from Bump and Grandma.
    I keep coming here and reading the posts and looking at her pictures. She is such a funny little girl. She responds to her name when I say it firmly when she's eating the Christmas tree. She fetches her toy, or brings it on the bed to play in the middle of the night. I miss my Tazmoe so much, but Paizly sure keeps us busy.

Again, thank you everyone.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi Paizly,

You are a beautiful kitty, & I wish you a lifetime with those who love you.
    Congrats on being our special CAT OF THE Day.Scritchs & head butts
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt