Thread: Kramer

Kramer

Hello, Kramer Maine Coons rule It is good to know that you are now in the loving home of a human who knows how to treat you. Enjoy your special day. Purrs and Trills to you and your human.

Kramer, you look like my Maine Coon cat Specs, both of you handsome dudes! It wasn't until I rescued Specs that I found out about Maine Coon's unusual "meow" or, as your human expressed it, "trills". I thought something was wrong w/his throat, not b/c it sounded bad but b/c it was so unusual. Among other things, it's what makes your breed so special. You're so affectionate and can be such a comfort to us humans so for this and more you are deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome Kramer.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kramer, you are a beautiful Maine Coon boy! Your coloring is wonderful, and your personality sounds just right! Congratulations on your COTD status-enjoy your special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You know Kramer that the odd thing about Maine Coons is that they are so quiet.
    For such a big Cta they have such little meeows , and they are so calm about things , Maine Coons have the aura of peace and they know that eventually thier food will arrive, why fuss about things.
    Our Moose the MagnfiCat and Our Guest Sir Raganar Guftason were such quiet Cats and like Kramer they just were so alid back and peaceful.

No wonder everyone loves Our Maine Coon Friends and we envy that very special bond you have with Kramer, and we know that that love is such an important part of your life as you know that whatever happens in the outside world taht Kramers there to love you, and he knows that you will always be there for him too.
    You are BUDDIES!!

We Found Cats LOVE You Both and send a Joint MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW out Too Our New Friends Kramer and His Meeowmie and Our Newest Cat of the Day Kosmic Kosmo Kramer.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kramer, you are one good looking Maine Coon. This breed has become one of my favorites and you are the perfect example of why.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day today!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Kramer what a charming fellow you are!!!

I'm half in love with you just from seeing your picture. You remind me of my darling, Leonardo, who went to the Rainbow Bridge in June. He was a precious gift just as you are to your mommy! She is truely blessed to have you as a best friend. I hope you are being treated like the royality you are today! Extra yummies, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there Kramer! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! You do your much beloved breed proud, and then some, sweetheart! But as Coon-a-liciously handsome as you are on the outside, your true beauty shines from the inside out; the love in your heart shining so brightly from those stunning amber eyes!!! What a lucky Mommy, having you as your devoted one and only; her beautiful best friend and soul mate for life! You truly are one of a kind Kramer, and so worthy of our Cat of the Day top honors! Hope you're enjoying a very special, love filled day of celebration, precious Kramer! Please ask your Mom to give you a bunch of extra hugs and a big kiss on top of that sweet head of yours, for me! Happy holidays to you and your family, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Kramer! Loved the character on Seinfeld, and love seeing your gorgeous face this morning!!

With everyone saying how great Maine Coons are, I think I would love to have one as friendly and loving as you. I especially like the thick coat and fluffy tails!

I hope you have an extra-special day today since you are KING for the day!!
    Get lots of extra treats and plenty of lovies..............

Purrs and head-bumpies from the boys and me................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Kramer! Like tatsxxx11 said - you are coon-a-liciously handsome! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Littermates?

Wow, Kramer looks so much like our late Esme they could be siblings: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/October/06.html
    She would be about 12 now, too. Love the black mittens!

Kute Kramer!

I love your pics, Kramer! And you appear to be a happy spoiled kitty - LOL!
    There is a torbie in my household named Miss Kitty...you and her have a similar-looking face!
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on bed.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	44520   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	44521