Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Hello, Charlie. I can see why your human learned to love feines because of you Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Oh my goodness, I love the pic of you touching your brother Sherwin! How adorable! You felines have a way of making humans love you, don't ya? For this and more you are so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty Charlie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Charlie

If your Mom wasn't a cat person before, how did Sherwin happen to live there already? Quite perplexing. Anyway, cat people are the very BEST people, so welcome to the club. And Charlie, enjoy your special day today in warm Texas.

Hello Charlie Anna!

What a sweet face you have. I think you would convince anyone that living with a cat is a mighty fine life! I am so pleased you are staying with your brother, Sherwin. I have a brother and sister duo as well (Tommy and Tuppence) and it is grand to see they mature together. The relationship between the siblings is constant, and yet constantly changing. Just like human siblings!

Sending you belly rubs and chin scritchies on this fine day as you are Cat of the Day!

Charlie Anna

There is NOTHING comparable to being owned and operated by a feline...or large group of felines..... congrats to Charlie for bringing another Human to the Light! That face would sure do it.......
    Have a superb day as COTD- you deserve it! Keep spreading the message--

Charlie we just love that photo of you and Sherwin holding paws, looking so happy together and loving the fact that you are sharing your wonderful Furrever Home together.
    You make quite the Cat Dynamic Duo!!!!

And thats so great that you are teaching your family just how wonderful we Cats can be, and how a Cat can make a home a real home!
    You and Sherwin are Cat Ambassadors!!!

We Found Ctas appreciate the good work that you are doing and send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Sherwin and Charlie and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Charismatic Charlie!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie, I can definitely see why your mommy became a cat person. How could she not with you and Sherwin in her life? It usually just takes that one special cat to make a cat person. My late kitty Taz did that with my boyfriend. In fact, you remind me of my Taz.
    Congrats on being todays cat of the day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Charlie, you are a cutie, and your sibling seems to be showing you the ropes of owning humans just fine!

Congratulations on your COTD honor, sweetie, have a very special party on your day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Charlie Anna - you are a beauty. I can understand why your human has learned quickly how wonderful felines are to live with.

Congratulations on your day in the spotlight.

Hello there Charlie.. Your sure a Very Adorable Lady from Texas.. Woo Hoo .. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello Charlie!!! I, like a few others, love the photo of you and your brother!!! And you look so sharp in your ELECTRIC GREEN collar!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Charlie what a beautiful girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures. I love the one of you and your brother too! I hope you two are being treated with an extra yummy treat or two today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! To love and be loved in return, that's what it's all about, right Charlie? We're so happy for you and your family that you found your way to one another! Your happy ending tale of rescue is a living testament to the positive power of patience and unconditional love! Having said that, it's no big surprise to read how handily you won over you Mom who once thought she was not a kitty lover! I loved seeing the photos of you and your furpal/sidekick Sherwin! hehe What a happy, dynamic duo! What a wonderful family, more so blessed having added you to the "pack!"

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Charlie! Hope you and Sherwin are both enjoying a very happy and fun filled kitty bash, being loved to pieces and ridiculously spoiled! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and Sherwin!!! Here's to many, many more wonderful years with your fab family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bedroom eyes...

Did anyone ever see such a bewitching gaze as yours, Charlie girl? Small wonder you were able to turn the heart of even the most hard-core cat resister into putty. And I see you have your bro Sherwin wrapped around your little paw too...

What a great story, and of course the pictures are too adorable for words. Thanks so much for coming into my life today, darling girl.

Much love and kissies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Hello, Charlie girl and hello to your buddy Sherwin too! You are both beautiful! How wonderful that you have charmed your human into becoming a cat purrson, uh, person. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to both of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678