Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: She's With Donna Now! Tortie Kitten 4 months - State College, PA

Congrats Congrats on the Safe Transport from Melissa & John.. Ok Donna now its time for Pics Pics & more Pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

John, you're such a GREAT fella!!!! Koi sends his love.

Sorry I took so long, I usually try to stay away from this thread.
    Lee I know Koi is in the best of hands. Yes I have been following on other forums. I wish I had your patience. You are the saint. I just do what I can, and driving is one thing that I can do.
    I don’t know if you have taken a look at my site. I’ve been putting the transports on it. www.jsgill.net
    GILL & Crew;

Wow! I am just seeing this thread! I'm so excited for Donna, and Lucie Loo!
    My brother has a dog named Lucy and I always call her Lucy Lu.

Can't wait to see pictures of her in her new home!! Hint Hint
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Little Miss Luci Loo is doing great!! The crate is down, folded up and in a closet. Everyone is doing great!!! Lulu (as I call her) has been taken to sleeping under my bed at night. She tries to get the others to play with her. The only one who's ecstatic about having another cat to play with is Shortie. Lulu is giving her a run for her money. I promise I'll get batteries for my camera and get pictures soon.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Looks all comfy to me, ya think???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

WoW your sure are growing.. Your just Stunning with Sweetness & Beauty.. You look to be getting settled & relaxed..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

No, not comfy at all!!

I think I know who's ruling THAT roost! Congrats again, Donna, she looks like a sweetie!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

She looks so much like Mollie Rose! The resemblance is amazing!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Congrats Donna!!! She's adorable and I'm glad that she's doing so well.

Sorry I missed your call. It's been crazy, I'm trying to transport another cat out to Sharon, PA but we'll see if I can get some funds together to do so. I'm so glad Lulu is doing well and I love the picture of her. She looks really comfy.

Thank you again for taking her in and giving her a loving home.

Take care,
    melissa

Melissa,

Thank YOU for putting Lulu in my life. Everyone I show pictures to says she is the spitting image of Mollie Rose. She gave Bad A$$ Buddy a run for his money at 6 a.m. this morning. I just adore her.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    She looks so much like Mollie Rose! The resemblance is amazing!
    Awww, what a cutie! She definitely looks like Mollie Rose! Wow! Welcome, Lucie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Donna i DEMAND pics please, and a ton of them, she sure does look like Mollie Rose, amazingly so, so happy to hear she is settled in well and you love her so much, i knew you would anyhow, you love all kitties right?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole,

She now has two of my cats running around, which is a good sign. She's really terrorizing Bad A$$ Buddy and just plain playing with Shortie, who is in
    7th heaven to have someone to play with.

LooLoo is going to be spayed in the next couple of weeks. Don't want her going into heat.

Yes, I promise lots more pictures, Carole.