Thread: Bagheera

Bagheera

Hello, Bagheera You are a very pretty and talented feline I love the sounds you make while eating. Most felines don't sing for their suppers. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Baggy

How adorable you are! I'm guessing you didn't keep those gorgeous blue eyes, but no matter, you're still a precious looking guy! Enjoy your special day in beautiful London; I'd love to go back there once again.

If that isn't the cutest! I'd be tempted to overfeed you, Bagheera, just so that I could hear you sing. Just adorable! Enjoy your day as COTD, gorgeous boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

pancakefoot Guest

kitty of the day

The kitten is cute, but is it eating off of the ground? Also, at 6 weeks old, was it ready to eat dry food? Seems to me it was struggling to eat. By now, I'm sure it's older.

Bagheera, you are just the most adorable!! Your coloring is beautiful, and you are just too cute!

Enjoy your COTD status, honey, and have a special, special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Bagheera's dry food

I agree, a kitten that small has difficulty eating dry food pellets that big. I think the sound he's making indicates frustration at trying to eat that food.

What a Tiny Little Cat of the Future You are Bagheera!!
    And we love that little song that you sing while you are eating, Our Sam aka Shemp was always making happy sound like that when he ate too.
    And here you are in London, one of the oldest, most historic cities in the whole world London, once the epicentre of the British Empire.

And London where some truly great restauarants are, and so many great places for take out meals with fish and chips, bangers and mash and toad in the hole and we know that your family will bring you nice things to eat just to hear those happy tunes!!
    And please ask Your Family to send in lots of Photos of you on Cat General as we would love to see more of you as you grow to be a Big Beautiful Cat!!!

WE Lucky Found Cats all send a Pip Pip , Cheerio and Good Show Bagheera to our British Cousin in the Commonwealth and a Jolly Good Sized MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE to Our Newest Little Friend, Cat Of The Future and Cat Of The Day Beautiful Bagheera.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cutie! You had trouble with that one big piece of kibble, though.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My, my.. what an adorable cute little boy we are honoring today!

Let me send you a big hug and a lot of kisses all the way from Central America right to your cute little self

Happy COTD Baggy!!
    astrid

I am very pleased to meet you, beautiful Bagheera. Although I have to tell you, Baggy is not a suitable moniker for a beauty such as yourself! Do not let your purrsons get away with that, Darling. You are never too young to start training your humans. Insist on your full, sophisticated, proper name!

I can imagine that it will be a riot in your house today, as you celebrate your "top cat" status. Oh the fun you will have catching feet, climbing legs and telling all the cats in the neighbourhood how important you are!

Congratulations sweetheart.

Bagheera what a handsome youngster you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Bagheera

Dear Bagheera...Yes I agree with those who have already written expressing concern that you are eating such big kibble with evident difficulty, and off the ground (rather than a plate) to boot. I have heard that when cats cry while eating, it usually means they are experiencing dental pain, but in one so small it's more likely frustration, as one previous poster already mentioned. I have never raised a kitten, so I cannot comment on the proper ages for feeding various types of food.

Setting all that aside, it was the first time I have seen a video on Cat of the Day, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching your sweet fuzzy little self. I hope more people post similar videos of their kitties.

Hugs, kisses and nose bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Bagheera! What a strikingly handsome boy you are! Your coloring and markings are stunning! And how irresistible are those little blueberry toesies! hehe I could hardly take the cuteness of your "singing for your supper," video! And that little guy in the background is quite the cutie, too! How does your Mum take such preciousness? hehe You truly are deserving of the title Cat of the Day...wear your crown proudly, sweetheart!

Thanks for the big smiles, precious Baggy! I hope you and your family, all of your furry pals, are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Baggy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bagheera!

I love your story - and your video...I laughed and smiled at you! (Is that your sibling in the background)?
    Enjoy your COTD status, lil' lovely!

my u are a very adorable kitten....and what a beautiful talent u have....your mom and dad have a very special kitten and i hope they would spoil you to the best...well happy cat of the day to u.....