Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Day for Dec. 5

Question of the Day for Dec. 5

I am watching the conclusion of "The Amazing Race". I got into it last week because they were in Prague and I have been there.

Do you watch reality television? Which show(s)?

I like "The NExt Food Network Star" and "The Next Iron Chef". I also enjoy "Dancing with the Stars" and "America's Got Talent".

Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

America's Got Talent and RuPaul's Drag Race!!!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I've been to Prague too!

I watch "The Amazing Race", "Dancing With the Stars" and "Survivor". I really enjoy "Dancing With the Stars" and watch every episode of that. I'm not as strict about seeing every episode of the others unless there are some people that I really like on them. I do like to see the different countries during "The Amazing Race". I record all of them, but if I miss one or two, it isn't a big deal to me. I've seen a few episodes of "Super Nanny" and "Shark Tank". I like "What Not to Wear" when I remember to watch it, which is rare. I can't think of any others that I watch. Maybe someone will post one later that will jog my memory.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

My favorites are Project Runway and Million Dollar Listing.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

No, none. Never.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I watch too much TV and most of what I watch are reality shows. However, Amazing Race isn't one of them. I watch:
    American Idol
    America's Best Dance Crew
    Big Brother
    Biggest Loser
    Survivor
    So You Think You Can Dance
    Extreme Home Makeover
    Dancing with the Stars
    America's Got Talent (just started this one last season)

There might be some I'm missing. I'm pathetic.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I used to watch Mary Queen Of Shops when I lived in Wisconsin and we had BBC, but now the only ones I occasionally catch are Dog, The Bounty Hunter, Cops, and Wife Swap.

Niño & Eliza

Love Amazing Race, Top Chef, though it'd be better if we got to taste the food! Project Runway ... Design Star
    I've Been Frosted

I love reality Tv, too many to list, but i love most of them.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Nope, never watch any.

We watched this season of Amazing Race.. I've skipped some of the past seasons... Its a love-hate relationship between my DVR and that show. The football games before it always run late, and for some reason my DVR doesnt know that, so I only get to watch the first half of AR. I too like to see the different countries.

I also watch Top Chef and So You Think You Can Dance. I like Amer's Best Dance Crew too.. I just forget to watch it (DVR has other recordings at that time). Was interesting to see some people go from SYTYCD to ABDC.

J likes America's got Talent, so I watch it too.. Its kind of cheesy to me thought. We watch Amer Idol as well.

I can't stand reality shows like Bachelor or Biggest Loser.. Something about them is too showy.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

The main one that I usually watch is American Idol. I also try to watch Intervention and Hoarders. There are a few others that I may watch from time to time too.

I do not watch any.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I LOVE THEM!

My all time fav is still Survivor but I watch as many as I can

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Does "This Week in NASCAR" count as reality?

No, I really don't watch my reality TV. We did like The Mole but that hasn't been on recently.