Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: devestated

devestated

Oh what a terrible surprise when I came home from work yesterday. Someone had broke into my house. All the animals cages were opened and some tipped over. 3 of my rats: Hiwa, Suechi & Hatchette were scattered, dead, Thatchette was no where to be found until this am about 4 we heard chewing & it was her but we could not catch her. My ferret was missing until about 2 am and my dogs were all scared, pee everywhere and one is limping. My house is trashed, everything is scattered. Oh I am soo sad, mad & confused. To top it off my boyfriend left last night too. What a terrible day. I still can't stop crying. I wish I knew who or why they did this. So far nothing is missing. Oh I miss my ratties!! What a terrible way to go.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Oh my. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this! Please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Logan

What a horrible experience for you. I am so very sorry. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Oh my goodness! That was sooo mean!!!! Is your b/f involved somehow--like could he have done this to get back at you or something???

We will certainly be thinking of you, and hope you can catch the bad guy!

I really really doubt it as some of the animals were his. Also he left because I got mad at him for him getting mad at the dogs for not "protecting" the house. The poor dogs were very scared and one is injured so they probably did protect the house somewhat especially since nothing was missing. Our tv, vcr & surround sound system were all unplugged and moved so I think whoever broke into our house was going to take that but something stopped them.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

How awful!! That is absolutely my worst nightmare about having my apartment broken into....as far as I am concerned, they could take or break absolutely anything I own, but leave my dog alone!! Why on earth would they harm your innocent pets, especially your poor little ratties?!? Ugh....some people are absolutely inhuman!! Just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry about what happened, and I'll have you in my thoughts!! Good luck with your recovery! We're all here for you!!
    ** Emily, McGwire "Mac" the Maltese & Mei the Shih Tzu **

WHat an awful experience SO sorry for losing your 3 rats.... Did you report the incident to the police? AT least the rest of the babies are ok... Hope things would also work out between you and your bf... He can't blame the dogs for not 'doing' anything ... He should at least be thankful that they are safe... Take care of yourself and the babies... If you're living alone, it would be a good idea to setup an alarm in your house...

Hope you feel better....

Do report everything to the police, I'm sure you have.

We are so so sorry to hear about all this. I am sadly surprised at how cruel some people can be, but I am sure the dogs DID try to stop them, which is why they are now injured and afraid.

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Perhaps you and your boyfriend will be able to reconcile, it was an awful, stressful time, when feeling are easily hurt.

Because of the viscious nature of this home invasion I would be extra cautious. I don't mean to scare you, but if they weren't able to get what they came for..........they might come again.

Is it possible to have someone be with you, especially if your boyfriend isn't taking any responsibility?

Take good care of yourself!

omg, I am soo sorry to hear this..how could someone do such a thing! I am so sorry about your 3 ratties! my thoughts are with you..

How terrible to have happen. What did the police have to say? Try to get someone to stay with you for awhile and becareful.

Oh my goodness, my stomach is in a knot from hearing that news. Why would someone do that. My heart bleeds for you. I am so sorry to hear about that. I will pray for your strength, what a terrible event.

Oh my.... I am extremely sorry to hear about this. I must say "good job" for handling this pretty well, at least it appears so. If I came home to myhouse like that, I would be driving myself to a mental instatute- there would be know way that I could not go insane.

I am sorry, I hope everything gets taken care of and you find the person who did this horrible act.

-Laura
    OrEo,PeAnUt,PuNkIn, NuGgEt, SwEeT PeA -the rats
    SiR DuDlEy- the cat
    JaCk-the Quarter Horse

OMG that has always been one of my greatest fear, someone breaking in and the ANIMALs would be gone. I am so sorry you had to endure such a tragedy. Please try to have someone stay with you. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Stay in touch so we know you'r OK.

Thank you everyone. You guys helped me a lot. Even though I do not personally know you I almost feel like I do & your comfort sure helped me. Yeah the police are looking into it, they fingerprinted & everything. I am getting an alarm system hooked up tomorrow. I am staying at my mothers tonight. Believe me I almost turned myself into a mental institute. It sure is nervewrecking.