Thread: Baxter

Baxter

Aren't you just beautiful? I love the red at the end of your tail feathers, Baxter!!! And you are so well groomed and so smart!!! I know you are a wonderful addition to your family and now you get to be their baby!!!! That means you are spoiled and you deserve it!!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day, Baxter!!

Look at the pretty birdy! What beautiful plumage and coloring you have! I bet you ARE a good boy. Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day!

Hi,
    I also have an African, she USED to look like your baby. She started plucking her feathers 7 years ago when i got divorced, and she now looks like the rubber toy plucked chicken toys they sell. She plucks the chest and top part of her wings. I have tried everything , nothing seems to work for too long a time, she starts all over again. She is very healthy and talks constantly. It is now a habbit for her.
    BB
    )0(

Good Morning Baxter, you certainly put a smile on my face this morning, I love that photo of you so handsome, so regal. I would love to hear you say your 'hellos' that would make a person's day to be greeted like that. Congratulations dear, sweet, very handsome Baxter Our Very Best Pet of the Day, I'm sure your family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Baxter
    I love your name. You sound quite the character. Did you tell your parents that the reason you waited to talk until after the kids left home was because before you couldn't get a word in? You are such a handsome fellow too. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. Can you say treats?

What a beautiful, beautiful, birdie you are Baxter! And what a sweet and gentle personality you have! I can just picture you nodding off for nap time after your shower. How sweet!! What joy you must bring to your Jeanne and Ed!! And today, you surely brightened our days as well! Congratuoations to you dear Baxter, our very handsome, smart and loving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Baxter, you are just lovely. Congratulations on your big day!