Thread: Marvelous Mumbai!

Marvelous Mumbai!

I mean really...could you be any cuter? I think my brain just froze from all teh cuteness!

I can easily see how you could steal anyone's heart. You've stolen mine! You are a precious little squirt and your owner is very, very lucky.

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Adorable, Handsome, Mumbai !!!~~

Good morning to you, dapper little man!!! We can imagine what a big star you are in the streets of marvelous NYC!! That wardrobe is stunning. Our Mom says there are some fabulous doggie boutiques in the city. It looks like your Mom has hit the finest shops around to perfectly outfit her little doll baby. We would love to see you dragging that toilet paper out or pulling some more of your antics. We can certainly feel the love in Mom's bio about you. It's our pleasure to meet you today!! Congrats on beig our super cute, DOTD!! Please tell Mom to plant a million kisses on that cute little facie from us. Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny or Slightly Overcast Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Mumbai!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. I would spoil you rotten
    if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Cuteness induced "brain freeze" goin' on here too! hehe What a dashingly handsome, dapper man about town you are, Mumbai! You cut quite the stunning figure in your top hat and...tail! How heads must turn when you go strolling up Madison Ave.! But I'd bet you're just as comfortable romping through the park, getting those precious pawsies all muddy! hehe What a heavenly match you and your Mom make...how blessed you both are to have one other so share you days with, to love and cherish, forever and always! I wish I could scoop you up and cover you with kisses...we're counting on your Mom to fill in for us! Congratulations to you, precious Mumbai! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a super, fun filled day of celebration, that you're being spoiled to the max!!! Lots of love to you on your much deserved day int he spotlight, sweetheart! Thanks for the big smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuteness induced "brain freeze" goin' on here too! hehe What a dashingly handsome, dapper man about town you are, Mumbai! You cut quite the stunning figure in your top hat and...tail! How heads must turn when you go strolling up Madison Ave.! And how cute is that smoooth shot of you tinkling the ivories! hehe Handsome, lovable and talented; what a guy! But I'd bet you're just as comfortable romping through the park, getting those precious pawsies all muddy! hehe What a heavenly match you and your Mom make...how blessed you both are to have one another to share your days with, to love and cherish, forever and always; best friends and soul mates for life! I wish I could scoop you up and cover you with kisses...we're counting on your Mom to fill in for us! Congratulations to you, precious Mumbai! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a super, fun filled day of celebration, that you're being spoiled to the max!!! Lots of love to you on your much deserved day int he spotlight, sweetheart! Thanks for the big smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mumbai,

Oh, the camera loves you sweetie. I am sure that life with
    you around ,will be a great adventure. Congratulations sweet boy
    on being our chosen DOG OF THE DAY. Tender hugs & kisses Mumbai.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marvelous Mumbai!

I love your pics - especially the one of you at the piano - LOL!
    You are too adorable - I can tell that you are very muched loved...and you deserve it - all pets do!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, cutie!

Hello Mumbai! My bichons say, "hello cousin!"

Yes, Havanese and bichons are related in dogdom. And from your story, it shows! Walks with a bounce? Oh yes, isn't it just the cutest thing? I LOVE watching them move, he hee.

Mumbai, you are just starting out in life, and already you have your humom swooning in love with you. Yes, it comes through loud and clear in the way she writes about you.

Being related to bichons, I must say, you need to really work on using that pee pad. Bichons are notorious for being difficult to house train, and it seems that trait "runs in the family" as well. Mom is giving you lots of love, praise and I bet even treats when you get it right. So pay attention!

Started on your wardrobe too, I see. I just love these pics of you ala Fred Astaire! He hee, Top hat and tails indeed. Just your style!

I am sending you belly rubs to celebrate this fine honor as Dog of the Day.