Thread: Rest Well Mario

Rest Well Mario

Mario was not my cat,He was my Uncles,Lastnight Mario was meowing non stop,My uncle got up to go find him,To see that mario could not get himself up,The had to call a vet in as it was after hours,He was paralized and nothing could be done,My uncle is taking his death very hard,Mario would have been 18 this June,He will be burried in the pet cemetery on Tuesday.

Rest well Mario,Ill miss your headbunts and happy paws,I dont have any pictures of Mario,He was a beautiful Grey Boy..

Rest Well Sweetie

How sudden and awful for your uncle and everyone who loved Mario!

Move freely and run again at the Bridge, Mario. You loved and were loved so much.

Visit your dad with purrs in his dreams.

{{{{hugs}}}} to all.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

No matter how long we have our beloved furkids w/us, it's never long enough but he did live a good, long life of 18 years, which makes it that much harder for your uncle, I know. At least now Mario can move freely and live as a young kitty again. RIP, Mario and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sleep softly dear Mario...
    Nine is Fine!!

Its such a hard time for him right now,Being on disability,I was speaking to him lastnight,The pet cemetery was charging 40 dollars,With the new owners they charge 300.00 for burial,So his option was to cremate,So Mario will stay with him until its his time.I was speaking to him lastnight and he is in such pain,Mario's passing was not peaceful,He was in so much pain It was a relief when he ventured off,But now there has been time to think about everything he is in Shambles,He found mario in a snow storm when he was just a 8 week old kitten,They have then bonded for the next 17 years,Now that Mario is gone there is a emtyness in the house,He has 4 other cats,But them too are older cats.I pray for him that he dont have to go through this for a long time to come,I have ready the replies to him and he is so appreciative of the kindness..Thanks again,It truly means alot.

I am so sorry to hear of Mario's passing. Please express my sympathies to your uncle and let him know there are several of us here on PT that know exactly what he is going through right now. Many of us very recently.

RIP Mario
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I dont think that there anything sadder than finding a Beloved Cat Companion being in such pain, and knowing that they are close to passing on, and that theres nothing that you can do about things.
    This continues to be a bad year for Our Older Cat Companions.

But Mario now has his Wings of Silver and Gold and is now part of Our Awesome Angels Army and will join the World Tour in Baja Californi.
    And Mario will bring some Angels back to be with Your Uncle and His Cat Friends PetMas eve and will start his search for a place where they all all be reunited in Love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP dear Mario, Godspeed to the Bridge, where you'll be free of pain. Peace to your Dad and family at home; they miss you a great deal.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

When you and a cat have been bonded for a long time, the love lasts forever. Tell you uncle that Mario is very busy right now, arranging a place where they can spend eternity together, pain free. Mario still loves him and he will find a very special place for everybody to gather.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!