Thread: To All Catmobile Kitties

Hybrid View

Hello all purrents!

This morning we had a BIG thrill - BREAKFAST WITH SANTA!! It was so much fun - Sparkler got on his lap and they had a wonderful conversation, Cassie interjected some thoughts for next year's gifts already, my sweetheart Roco had some very quiet things to say that I couldn't hear....hmmm.... we'll see where THAT goes!!

Today we're doing some tours on Park Avenue, visiting with some of our horsey friends in Central Park, and going to see the Nutcracker tonight. We have a private box with all kinds of treats!

Tomorrow's the big day! Thanks for letting us come to the Big Apple!!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Purrents,
    Groucho here. Just want to let you know that everyone is having a wonderful time and we're on our very best behavior. Our horsie pals were surprised to see us and we were all able to meet up for a nice dinner together. The horsies said they expect a busy night tomorrow as large crowds are anticipated.
    The breakfast buffet was out of this world! With so much to choose from we all had to go back a few times to get a taste of everything. Full tummies all the way around.
    Something has been added to our trip. After the festivities tomorrow night, the Catmobile will be heading to Boston's Fenway Park. Santa surprised us with VIP tickets to the hockey game! When we went ice skating at Rockefeller Center, Elmer and Bob were practicing their slap shots while Samantha, Daisy, and Lexie wowed the crowd with their cheerleading skills.
    Time to leave for the Nutcracker. See all of you in a few more days!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Cassie interjected some thoughts for next year's gifts already
    Leave it up to my girl to be discontent with what she got
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nikki and Lexie just reporting in, we are just amazed at how big this city is, we love all the excitement, wish my fur mum and skin mum were here with me,I hope you all enjoyed the Haka we performed for you, it took us ages to learn.

Gosh a kittie cannot get any sleep around this city, it is just a buzz all the time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, will you please tell me what a Haka is? Or should I wait until my crew get back and find out from them?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It is a tribal dance, by our indigenous people here in NZ, the Maoris, used as a greeting or challenge, our famous rugby all black team perform one before they play, although it has caused some controversy to say the least, i really cannot understand why?

So the girls went to classes to learn and do it for you as a greeting of course.
    If you go to www.youtube.com you can see one performed.,type in Maori Haka and then you will see the link and you can see it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aye, 'twill be a bittersweet New Year's Eve in some ways! We kitties had a very special dinner reservation this evening...we just left the Tavern on the Green-a wonderful restaurant-on it's last night of business. It's been a NYC institution for a very long time I hear. We felt very honored....

Now on to New Year's Rockin' Eve, which starts at 10pm, for the rest of the festivities! We have a very special place there as well, as special guests of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

Happy New Year to all our purrents - be safe - we love you!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

WOW!!!!! Carole, I watched a couple of the YouTubes, one being done by the rugby team..

I would LOVE to see the kitty-girls doing that!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery