Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To All Catmobile Kitties

Could we go to Central Purr-k, uh, I mean, Park?

Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi fellow kitties,
    Wow, this is really shaping up to be one of our best excursions yet! It will be wonderful to meet our New Zeland friends and see the Kilearn crew again.

Miss Phesina, will Sparkler be coming?

Sophie, Aroara, Fister, Luna, Lily, we need to hear from you! Grandma, Chester, and Winnie, come on and join us. There's plenty of room in the Catmobile for everyone.

Funny thing is the local Jaguar dealer said she wasn't surprised to see me. A new sound system is being installed in the Catmobile in time for our trip. We can get the Catmobile whenever we decide to head out. Pinot, I need your input on this so I can let them know at the Jaguar dealer.

For those of you coming in by plane, let us know if you'll be coming into Newark Airport or Kennedy Airport in New York so pick ups can be coordinated. Anyone coming in by train, get the Amtrak to Trenton and you'll be picked up at the station.

Pinot, is there still time for requests of sites to see? Meowmie asked if we plan to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center (silly Meowmie).

Check here for updates and to let us know if you're coming.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear Groucho, I will definitely be coming, with rings on my front toesies and bells on my back ones! (And won't they look even prettier when they're so adorned?!)

And here I am with Big Brother Elmer, who also wouldn't miss it (and his dearie Taccoa) for the world!

Don't worry, we'll all be there!

Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes there is time to pick more destinations for the trip-we all have to make sure to see what we want to, just let me know so I can program it in! Groucho (and Momcat), we will be at Rockefeller Plaza a couple of times - you're welcome to ice skate if that's your pleasure! Cassie, of course we'll go through Central Park; we have some patrol horsies to visit! Sparkler, you'll look wonderful all dolled up - have you talked to your buddy Aroara? Haven't heard from that crew?? Nikkita and Lexie - it'll be wonderful to see you - it's your first trip, isn't it? Anything special I can plan for you? Edwina, how's the wardrobe coming?

We have to come to a mutual decision, kitties; are we leaving before or after Christmas Day? I'd like to be home for Christmas, but if I'm outvoted I'll have to deal. Input??

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Pinot, As always you're doing a dynamite job pulling this trip together with so many fun things to see and do. I've been thinking about this and like you, I want to be with Meowmie and Soncat for Christmas. It's always a fun family day around here plus Meowmie gives me turkey for dinner. Yummy!

My vote is to leave maybe December 28 or 29. That way we can get the best of both holidays.

Your friend,
    Groucho

I'll set it up that we leave on the 28th - that'll give us time to enjoy everything!

Groucho, please let the Jaguar dealer know.

Kitties, please check in ASAP!

Purrs,
    Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

We will be arriving in Newark in time to start on the 28th. That is good, because there is usually some smoked salmon here at Christmas, so we won't miss out.

It has been nasty cold here for the past few days and we all have new scarves, hats and mittens for the trip. We will all be having a manicure before we go too.

We are so excited!

Headbumpies,
    Samantha, Daisy and Jessica

Hi Pinot,
    I just talked to the Jaguar dealer and we're all set. The Catmobile will be here on December 27 so Soncat and I can load it up for an early start on December 28.

Anyone coming in on December 27 can jump on the train to Trenton. You'll be picked up at the train station and you're welcome to spend the night here at my place. Be sure to let me know.

Along with our fried chicken and crab legs, there will be plenty of tasty shrimp. Meowmie has agreed to make us some pumpkin pie too! Yummy

Another thing has been added to our trip. The night before we head back home, we're going on a dinner cruise on the Hudson River Line around Manhattan. The view of the New York City Skyline and the Palisades is awesome. There will also be a band on board for singing and dancing.

Come on fellow kitties and check in. It's not too late and there's plenty of room for everyone. If there's something special you'd like to see, call Pinot so it can be included. Be sure to pack for some cold weather.

Pinot, I'll call you on your cell phone about our time frames.

Your friend,
    Groucho

We are all here & checking in.. Taccoa cant wait for her Elmer & Roco for his Pinot.. Meowmom packed us some treats for the trip.. Oh we are going to have so much fun & the food sounds great.. We will brings some snuggle warm wraps for the river ride..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi fellow kitties,
    I hope you and your purrents are having a wonderful Christmas with lots of tasty treats and fun new toys to play with.

In 3 more days we'll be leaving on our trip to celebrate New Year's in New York City. There's still plenty of room for everyone so if you want to come and haven't checked in, there's still time. Be sure to contact Pinot or me as soon as you can. Nobody will be left behind and everyone will have a ride.

We don't know for sure what the weather might be so be sure to bring warm stuff. Pinot and I will update you over the next few days.

See you in a few days!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Final preps going on here - we leave on Monday, kitties! I'll post the final itinerary soon, but please let me know who'll be on the trip...don't want to leave anyone out...

Purrs,
    Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

Hey Nikkita here, Lexie and I are in Los Angeles at the moment, we flew over first class, it was awesome, we had shrimp, crabsticks and salmon, and we relaxed sleeping all the way in our velvet seats.

We are flying to New York in a couple of hours to catch up with you guys, can't wait to see you all. MIAOW.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Pinot, do you think Roco's brother Bogart and Catmandu's Michael can come on the trip? They both have visual impairments, but my meowmie said we other kitties would be able to help them with anything they needed.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Of course they can come, Cassie! All kitties are welcome on our trips and we will be happy to make any accomodations necessary for them. Everything will be done to make sure they're safe and have a good time. As you already know, we watch out for each other. It's so nice of you to think of them!

Okay, fellow kitties, the Catmobile has arrived. Soncat is helping me load it up for an early take off in the morning. According to the latest weather reports we might be in for some cold weather and maybe some snow flurries. There are plenty of warm blankets and soft pillows in the Catmobile so we're sure to be comfortable.

Get a good night's rest and be sure your cell phones are on. We'll call you from the Catmobile when we reach your neighborhood so nobody has to be outside in the cold. Meowmie just picked up the fried chicken, crab legs, and shrimp. And the pumpkin pies smell so good!

I can't wait to see all of you again!

Your friend,
    Groucho

We're all packed, rested, and ready to go!!!!!!

Sparkler, Poppy, Elmer, Sparkler, Bob, Sydney, and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery