Thread: Kathy

Kathy

You are indeed a beautiful girl. Such a heartwarming story, too. How wonderful of your humans to take such good care of you. It sounds like you have a wonderful life. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello, Kathy. You are such a beautiful feline I loved your story. See there are some wonderful humans too. It is good that you found some of them. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

What a GREAT story - and such a sweet, beautiful girl!! I'm so sorry you had such a rough start, but those memories will hopefully slip away soon - now that you've found such a loving and warm environment!

Congratulations on your COTD honor, sweet Kathy, but it sounds like you have that honor every day!! Have a wonderful, special day, honey!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Bon Dia Kathy from the Found Cats!!!
    We too were once on our own, cold and hungry although we were never with wounds , we often had those little nibblers bothering us too.
    And we sometimes wondered if it was our fate to be friendless too , but like you Kathy we ran into a kind human , and now we know what it is to be loved, secure and happy.

You are so pretty and we wish you could come and visit as we have so amny balls of catnip, and so many bowls of food that we would love to share with you.
    And we know that if we visited you in Portugal, that you would show us all around your beautiful and historic Country and that we could share sardines and cheese at a cafe'.

We think you are so pretty Kathy , and its a pleasure to send you a Wonderous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Oue Lady in Portugal, Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of The Day Karmic Kathy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kathy you certainly are a lovely girl!!!

You have such a sweet face. No wonder your humans fell in love with you. How wonderful that you have two loving families now. You deserve the best life has to offer! Enjoy your special day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Kathy!!!

Your story touched me...to think that those boys thought you were a useless toy! I'm sooo glad you were saved!
    And you are a real beauty too! Nothing like living in a loving home, right?
    Enjoy your COTD status, sweetie!

What a pretty baby! Be careful when you climb trees, now.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

It breaks my heart to think of you walking alone at such an early age. Your story is so very touching, and phrased so well. You have a very good command of the English language, Kathy! May you have many, many happy years with your family, little girl!

You are an adorable little kitty and I got a kick out of this statement:

"I am a little cat, but very healthy and sexy woman."

Kathy, you are adorable. I am so happy that you found a wonderful family and now can enjoy a wonderful life.
    Have a great time and don't stop to climb on them (that's Filou's recommendation )

Greetings beautiful Kathy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one! What a beautiful kitty you are; what a beautiful, touching story! Yours is truly a rags to riches tale, Kathy! And I'm so very happy for you, knowing that after suffering; alone, lonely and hungry on the mean streets for too long, you finally found your forever home, and what a happy home it is! I don't think there's a kitty more loved on the planet! I hope you and your family, all of your devoted friends and fans, are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Kathy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~