Thread: Beautiful Cheza

Beautiful Cheza

Good morning sweet Cheza, what a beautiful lady you have grown into. I'm so sorry that your first family didn't treat you well. Thank goodness your forever loving family came and got you and took you away. I love hearing that you sleep inside with your loved ones. Have a wonderful life pretty girl. Wish I could give you a kiss right on that pretty face. Congratulations Cheza on being our DOTD.

Congratulations Cheza on being our DOTD. I know you forever family loves
    you very much.

Such a waste to have such a cute dog to be hidding in someone's back yard, thats just terrible, especially for her breed too. Its good to hear Cheza is doing better and hopefully will do better as time goes on.

I'm sorry to hear that your puppyhood was not so nice. I'm glad you're in a wonderful home now Cheza!
    You're so pretty and I want to congratulate you on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Adorable, Sweet, Cheza !!!!

Hello to you precious girl!! We are Aussie lovers in our house. We have two big Aussie nephews, Pistol and Durango. They are tri-black. We can not imagine how you could have had any type of normal existence under those conditions. Especially a doggie of your breed. We are deeply saddened by the story your Mom writes about your beginning. Happiness is washing over us after reading the rest of it. We are so happy you have found a wonderful forever home. You certainly deserve it!! It's our pleasure to meet you today and send along big congrats to you for being our very beautiful DOTD today!! We send kisses from us along as well. Happiness always and thanks to yoru family for saving you.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings Cheza! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What an adorable, adorable wittle one you were, and what a beautiful big lady you're grown up to be! I'm so very sorry to learn that you suffered so at the hands of those selfish, evil humans! To have been left outdoors, alone and neglected; without love, exercise, or socialization with people or other dogs, simply because you didn't meet their standards as show "material," is simply unconscionable; and at the hand of your "breeder," no less! Thank heavens you found your way to your forever family, Cheza! Under their loving care you've come sooo far!!! It's amazing just how far a little patience, understanding, and lots of love can go in helping to heal the spirit! And while a few of those emotional scars have yet to heal, there's no doubting you are one happy, well adjusted pup, enjoying your family, and every day of your wonderful life feeling safe, protected and loved unconditionally, forever! Yours is truly a canine Cinderella tale, a "happy ending" life, for sure!

Congratulations, love and bunches of hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Cheza! You are one brave and beautiful girl, an inspiration to pups and people everywhere! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day sweetheart, celebrating with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cheza,

You may not have had a good start in life, but look at you now.
    I am overjoyed that you finally have a family that loves you just for
    being your sweet self. Congratulations pretty girl on being honored
    as our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending tons of hugs & kisses for
    your pretty face Cheza.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awwwww lovely Cheza is sooo lucky to have found your home!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a gorgeous girl and thankfully you're in a wonderful home. How reputable a breeder can you be when you treat a dog like that. Good going sweet girl.

I see a correction is needed in my post about the reputable breeder, I read the sentence wrong. It was the family that took her that treated her so wrongly. Shame on them.