Thread: Automated Litter Boxes

Automated Litter Boxes

Do we have any new feed back? I've been looking at the Cat Genie, since Litter maid is kinda not that great from what I hear... and My next cat I don't know what it will be or what kind so I was just looking at the new Technology. I have always been use to the manual way, I just figured if there was a better way why not? Well my situation won't allow me another cat until I move out, which I'm okay with that. After all my part-time budget and school bill made things tight and once full time job and comes by and I get bills in order I know I can eventually move out in a year or two and share my home with them again.

I have a neighbor that has one and she LOVES it! It is a slow process of getting your cat use to it and can't be rushed but once use to it, she swears it is the only litter box to have..

You will have to have a water line connected to is plus a drain line for the "flushing" to go down into also. She said her cats tracks the litter out of the box but she just sweeps it up and puts it back in.

She had to call their support line several times for help and said they were very helpful and friendly.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I have looked but not bought as they are so expensive and I have the feeling that My Found Ctas would get out thier ten foot pole out just to show me that they dont acre for thier new Litter Box!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yeah I've been looking on you tube to see people training their cats to go in the potty and I'm thinking that I rather not push my cat(s) to learn that since I think I wouldn't be happy if someone tried to get me to abandon my instinct. Its cool Idea if your thinking green, but I also think if my guest came in and saw my cat using the potty they might not want to go in our bathroom b/c of some "sanitation" issue. You know how people can get about cats but when dogs drink out of the toilet and leave a dripping mess on the seat its not an issue. Though our family is more old fashion and we don't have issues with our pets drinking out of our toilets it be weird to see them using them.