Thread: A Recycled Crib for My Found Cat Hotel Babies!!

A Recycled Crib for My Found Cat Hotel Babies!!

Im Turkey Trotting with My HH Lady Edwina Rose tonight!!!

Hmmm Panther Sized!!!

And My Biggest and Dearest Baby Michael , My Mr Purrr, My Dream Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Methinks that once that crib gets a blanket, it'll be even better!
    I've Been Frosted

What a neat crip! I agree with Karen, once there are blankets in it, it will surely be crowded!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Don't you just love when you find something, bring it home, and the cats can't wait to get into it? Hugs and kisses for all three of your beautiful boys!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Blankets have been installed , as we have a surplus of blankets from Cat Food Companies!!!
    And The Kitten Trio and Purrfect Princess are fighting a" Im her first Dad!!!" skirmish
    So far My Purrfect Princess is winning, shes bigger and has a Growl as deep as Moose The Magnfi Cats Purrr!!!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Gary! That is a treasure! What a find!! I LOVE it and I am sure the Found Cats will too! How nice... wonder why someone threw that away, it looks PERFECT!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You are right Laura, its a hardwood doll crib, and jsut the right size for My Purrrfect Princess, much more comfortable than her Cuties Box!!

Thats just the beginning as there are going to be some Seriously Spoiled Found Cats this PetMas!!!

what a great cat crib it is (now)
    I love the freebee cat beds...they always seem to be the better ones that last forever

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

You are Right Aunt Carla and Uncle Mike and Cats!!!
    I think that its a Baby Doll Crib , and in My Heart of Hearts My Princess the Purrrfect is a Big Dear Baby Doll!!

She such a Dear Tough Little Survivor.