Thread: Amazing, spectacular Panda Bear!

Amazing, spectacular Panda Bear!

Wow! I'm breathless from reading that amazing story about you Panda Bear. I'm so glad that you were rescued from that vicious SOB that was beating you. You've more than repaid your owner for her courage and devotion in saving your life. I hope you live a long and wonderful life sweetheart. You are truly worthy of being Dog of the Day!

Panda Bear, sweet baby girl, I'm honored to make your acquaintance, sweetheart! What a beautiful girl you are, inside and out. I was touched beyond words, have tears running down my face, reading your Mommy's touching, heart wrenching tribute to her beloved Panda Bear, her best friend and her soul mate. We can't thank your Mommy enough for coming to your rescue Panda, saving you from that monster, that person who would abuse so horrifically, an innocent, helpless creature. I can't believe it was mere coicidence that led your Mommy to you that fateful day; you were heaven sent, Panda Bear! And it's clear you are as much your Mommy's guardian angel and rescuer as she is yours. How truly blessed your Mommy is, to have such a sweet, loving, loyal "daughter," protector, and best friend in you! Your heart is made of pure gold Panda Bear, and all who cross your path, the better and richer for knowing you! I've never been Mom to a pup with a heart murmur, but have had kitties in my life who have. And contrary to their vets' claims, they all lived well beyond their vets' expectations, one well into his 20's! I will be keeping you in my prayers precious Panda, hoping will all my might that you and your Mommy will be together for many, many, many more years to come! We can't blame your Mom for crying as she wrote your heartfelt tribute, of her boundless love for you, but we hope that seeing you honored here today comforts here just a bit, and puts a smile on her face. You're not only worthy of the title Dog of the Day Panda, you're a Dog of a Lifetime, and the best friend a human could ever, EVER hope for! Much love and endless hugs and kisses to you precious, beautiful Panda Bear, our EXTRA special, and MOST deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day...and a big hug to your very special Mommy, too! I hope you're feeling well sweetheart, that you and your Mommy, and all of your adoring friends and fans at the doggie park, enjoy a very happy, joyful day of celebration!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-22-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a touching tribute to a wonderful dog/companion. I pray that you will have Panda Bear with you for a long time to come. You are receiving the love you deserve!

Panda Bear~~

We are here reading your story with tears running down our faces. If we have ever read a story of love between a human and a doggie, this is it. Is there a dry eye in the Pet Talk house today? We hope that useless moron that once owned you has gotten back what he deserves. You, sweet girl, have hit the mother lode with the love your Mom has for you. You are so cute, we just want to scoop you up and cover you with kisses today. We know Mom will be happy to do the honors for us. Our dream is that we have enough hope for you to be around for many years to come. We will give it all the hope and prayers we can to wish you a very long life with your loving Mom. By the way:::thank you, Mom, for saving this precious girl. You are a saint to confront that monster like you did. If we had more proactive people in this world like you, the world would be a better place for the beloved animals we have in our midst. Bless you both and big congrats for being chosen our DOTD, Panda Bear!! To Mom; Dog of the Day Mom of the Day!! Happiness for a long time and always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

GO MARK ~ GO MARK ~ GO MARK !!!!!!!~~

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Panda Bear,

I love that spoted coat & your beautiful brown eyes. I am so
    glad your special person found you that day. Congratulations on being
    our special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long, happy life with
    your famly. Sending a bunch of cyber hugs and kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Panda! What a great story you have to tell. It seems you and your human are very special friends. It seems the two of you have helped each other quite a bit. I'm sorry to hear of your heart murmur. I had a dog who had one and she lived longer then expected and I hope you have many more years with your human. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla