Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a while!

Been a while!

Sorry I don't post much these days. I don't spend much time on the computer anymore, and when I do, it's not for very long. Plus, I'm not really home very much anyway (I do a lot of house-sitting and most of the houses surprisingly don't have internet), and when I am home, the dogs take up the majority of my time. I still browse PT frequently though. And while I have a minute, I wanted to share some new pictures of the dogs for those that might miss seeing them. For those that remember Spring, I had to give her back to her breeder back in July. There are numerous reasons for that, and it's definitely for the best, but I can't really post about it publically. The other three are all doing great though. Anyhow, on with the pictures...

Ripley first. He's 7 months old now and has his first show next Saturday. Just the one day as neither of us really know what we're doing, so I only entered him for experience. He's a great puppy -- he loves to work, learns quickly, and is very eager. He's lots of fun to have around most days (when he's not getting into trouble!).

More!

Keira...

Dance next...

That's all.

WELCOME BACK!!! Beautiful pictures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

great pics!!.. loved the last two of Dance.. hehe.. nice point of view and a completely goofy face.. hehe

Keira is so pretty and Ripley.. my.. is he grown.. and super cute!!

first shows are great.. awesome fun for all.. I bet he´ll do great.. he might even like it and next thing we know he´ll be getting BIS´s
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Good to see you Devan! It's great to see your gorgeous Dobies and cutie Dance! I love the last pic of Dance!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WOW! Devon, they are breathtaking!!!
    Ripley, my oh my has he grown!! Handsome boy...
    Keira is such a pretty lady!
    Dance is beautiful, I love her color!

I'm so sorry to hear about Spring...

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

What shiny, happy, healthy looking pups you've got. Give them each a hug from me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Wow Ripley has grown into a beautiful dog! Keira and Dance are beautiful as always. Good to see your crew again.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Yay!! Pictures of some of my PT favs. I your doggies. Sorry to hear about Spring. That's got to be hard to deal with. Ripley is turning into quite the handsome man. Wow! The lighting in your photos is awesome. Makes the coats look silky. Very Nice!!

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Oh thank you, I've been wondering about DANCE!

Somehow I missed that you moved into dobies.

ALl 3 look grand.

Best wishes with Ripley and I hope he stays out of trouble that day! lol

Good luck with the showing! They are ALL gorgggeous dogs!!!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed them. I'll try to stick around and post a bit more, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravieve View Post
    Sorry to hear about Spring. That's got to be hard to deal with.

It was at first, mostly because I never wanted to rehome/return a dog ever again. And because I knew I would probably never get updates on her again, since her breeder and I are not really on good terms. But I'm glad I did it -- it was absolutely the right decision for all involved. Last I heard (in Aug) she's now living in Victoria, BC and hopefully doing well. Unfortunately I haven't recieved any updates since.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Somehow I missed that you moved into dobies.
    Yep, we've had a Doberman in our lives since 2005. Four of them now, except one was more of a foster of sorts (Keeva) -- she lived with us for a while, but we didn't adopt her as she wasn't a good fit. Our first was Winston, who passed in January this year of cancer, then we got Keira in early 2008, and Ripley earlier this June. Dance is my "just for fun" dog, haha. After experiencing two Tollers at once, I don't think I'd do it again -- just one at a time is good. I've realized (especially in this last year) that I'm truly a Dobe person, eventhough I tried to convince myself otherwise in the past, lol.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

So thrilled to see your crew! Thought of you when i went to Purina's Dog Show and sat at the ring with the Tollers! it was jammed pack! They were gorgeous and I mentioned Dance and Tango to the girl next to me. Glad all is well and i hope you keep posting pictures1

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh My God, I am stunned to the core at how beautiful they are. I can't even express to you how much I love your two Dobe kids, they are gorgeous Devon! As is Dance, she's such a sweetie, that smile is brilliant! They are so regal looking. I too am sorry about Spring - she was gorgeous.