Thread: Tina is HOME!!!

Tina is HOME!!!

Tina Peepers came home yesterday!!! E - collar, antibiotic, ear drops(for the other ear), and pain meds. Tina tried to get the E-collar off, so I had to get out the Kling and make a tie for the collar. This morning, she shredded the Kling, so make another one. No bleeding from the incision, YEA!!! Tina is eating, and making up for the time she was NPO!!! Now, awaiting for the biopsy report.....
    Nine is Fine!!

I'm so glad she's home - she'll undoubtedly recover faster there!! Prayers for a full recovery soon!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Glad she's home, and feeling feisty enough to shred things ...
    I've Been Frosted

That's great news amiga!!
    We'll keep praying for a prompt recovery..

Kisses and purrs for her
    astrid

We are so relieved that Tia Peepers is home!
    We have Potk Tenderloin with Crackling , Soup Mini Potatoes and Ice Cream and Moose and Ralph Stracuse and Boo will take some to thier Friend Tia.
    Precious who had ear issues her own self will be there too.
    More Pryaers are coming for a rapid recovery for Tia Peepers, she such a Dear Little Lady!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wonderful news, Tina Peepers! Hopes and prayers that you're soon feeling back to normal.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So nice to hear. How is she doing this morning?

Thanks for asking Grace!!! One of us has to stand by Tina while she eats, we do not want her to scratch the incision area, we take off the E-collar, so she can eat. The area looks good, from what I can see. It is hard because the skin is dark and has dried blood on it. After I give her fluids this evening, I may take some cotten balls and H2O2, and gently clean the area....Tina is a real trooper!!! I know she will be happy when the collar is OFF!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I'm glad to hear that she's now home. I hope she'll continue to do well and will make a speedy recovery.

Mangia, Tina! I hate those dumb collars. Last time I had to wear one, my human cut it down to half width (it still covered my ouchie) so I could eat with it on, and I almost managed to take the doggone thing off - but then she stuck it back together with packing tape! But at least I could reach my food. Food is a major priority for me. Anyway, as far as I know, those icky collars are always temporary. Meanwhile, see if you can get your humans to hand-feed you! Look into their eyes and just think "turkey... turkey... turkey... pleeeeease?"

Love, Smudge