It's been a while since I've posted Pinot's adventures, so I thought I'd regale you with the most recent, for her fans.

First, there are recent pictures in her album...http://petoftheday.com/talk/album.php?albumid=87...

I came home from choir last night, my husband and his group were practicing downstairs, it's at this time Pinot gets a lot of attention from me, as she's had to endure loud music while I've been out, so it's "us" time. We played for a bit, cuddled for a bit, she went off presumably for a toy. She came back to me with a large red object in her mouth...hmmm...what is this she has brought? A TOMATO!! She got a full sized vine ripened TOMATO off the kitchen counter and brought it to Mom. I petted her, laughed, and showed it to her Dad. ok....we're on to this morning...
My husband and I were getting ready for work. I heard my husband burst out laughing, he walks in to me and says, you're not going to believe this! She came all the way from the kitchen counter, up the steps to our room with A FULL SIZED AVOCADO IN HER MOUTH! Is she trying to tell us something?

RICHARD, do you think she needs Guacamole in her diet?