Thread: Anyone here from North Carolina?

Anyone here from North Carolina?

I found this post on another forum, it was posted today.. Can anyone help this person?

I live in Apex, North Carolina. Due to a shortage of money, I have to move into a smaller place and cannot take two of my three cats with me. They are both very sweet and loving cats. They are both INDOOR cats. Ceva, the white one, has one blue eye, one gold eye and is completely deaf. She's five years old. Zod, the brown Abyssinian mix, is seven and loves other cats, kids, dogs, you name it. He's like a big dog himself. It would be wonderful if I could find someone to take them both together, but I know that's not always possible. IF I do get someone to take both cats, I will also give them the big scratching post I have since they both love it so much. It's pictured below next to the desk. I am going to get their shots updated this week, so they will be set for the entire year for whoever adopts them. I just have to stress that the deaf cat has to be an INDOOR CAT ONLY. This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I've had both these cats since they were kittens. I desparately need to find them a new home to take care of them. I cannot take them with me and I only have three weeks to find them a place. I have bowls, crates, even a litter box for them. Please. I just don't want to take them to a shelter.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

So sorry but I am too far away.. I think Gill (john) is all full now with babies too.. Hopefully someone can help these babies out..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I can help out with transport if needed but sadly I can't take them either.

Melissa

How sad. They both sound like wonderful cats. I sure hope that someone will be able to adopt them so that they won't end up at a shelter.