Thread: Sally Cat, RIP

Sally Cat, RIP

Hi all,

It is such a relief to finally have internet again, after my laptop was robbed from my apartment quite some time ago. Thus, I figured in coming back to PT, I would share with everyone that unfortunately we lost our Sally girl in February. She was quite sick for some time, and eventually the doctors figured that sending her to the RB was the best decision we could make to end her suffering. She was with us for thirteen years, and what a wonderful thirteen years it was. I just wanted to share that with all of you who may remember our lovely girl, and would like to pray that she is at peace, laying out in the sun up above.

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I'm so sorry to hear this. She sure was a beautiful cat. Now she's pain free and playing up at the Bridge with all of the cats including my Pepper and Starr. RIP sweet Sally.

I am so sorry that Sally had to leave you. At least Tigris when he started his big journey in September met another friend at Rainbow Bridge.

Thirteen years is a long time but not long enough for us cat parents. During that time, though, Sally had the best of care and was loved beyond measure. It's a sure bet now that she's lounging in the sun waiting for the day of your reunion. Until then, may she RIP and may you have peace also.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sallys now with Our Awesome Angel Army at the Rainbow Brdge and is with the Eternal World Tour that Our Angels are on where they explore our planet and see all the best that our World has to offer.
    Sallys got a job now with the Grocery Stores Evaluation Squad where she and her Division explore all of the 24/7 Markets for thier quality of produce, take out and of course Pet Foods.
    Its a tough job but someone has to make sure that theres quality food for All Angels.
    And to stock up for the Big Picnic that Sally and Her Family will have in Paradise when you all meet again in love
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am sorry to hear about Sally. She is now pain free and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am very sorry about Sally. I'm sure she met up with all the PT kitties and doggies and other pets and is having a good time.

Maybe she can be Taz's RB girlfriend.

RIP Sally
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I do remember Sally (and you!). I am sorry that she had to go. I know she was much loved, and still missed by you and your family. RIP, pretty girl.

Rest in peace, beautiful girl, and know how many lives you will continue to touch down here on Earth. You loved your family, and taught your girl how to love a kitty - just think how many kitties will benefit because of that!

Enjoy a warm sunbeam up there at the Bridge, pretty girl.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but I'm sure Sally knew your love was with her all the way to the RB. Rest in peace, dear Sally, and Peace to your family.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

It's nice to see you back, but I'm very sorry to hear this new

RIP Sweet Sally

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets