View Poll Results: Where do you kiss your cat?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • On the forehead

27 55.10%
  • On the nose

13 26.53%
  • On the mouth

5 10.20%
  • On the neck

12 24.49%
  • On the back

9 18.37%
  • On the belly

9 18.37%
  • Everywhere!

21 42.86%
  • I don't kiss my cat!

2 4.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you kiss your cat?

Where do I kiss Cassie Cat?

Top of her head and the "elevator butt" spot, just above her tail ... and everywhere else she will put up with me

Where does she kiss me? She sometimes will give me a nose-to-nose kiss if she's in a very snuggly mood.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You forgot to add a vote for 'feet'.

Yeah, I kiss my kitties everywhere, including their cute little feet. Ok, so I try not to think about where those cute little feet were digging before I kissed them, but I comfort myself with the thought they washed them first. lol

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

I voted "everywhere"! I will sometimes say... "Mama's kissing nosies today!" or "Mama's kissing toesies now!" They know they are in for a kissie fest when I start that!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I don't kiss Smudge, but he kisses my toes when I get home, my elbows when it's time for breakfast, and when I just won't get up he holds my hand (puts his paw on top of my hand) and we share a few extra ZZZZZZs....

Love, Columbine

Any place except the back end.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady711
    Ok, so I try not to think about where those cute little feet were digging before I kissed them, but I comfort myself with the thought they washed them first. lol
    LOL! Yes, you're right, I forgot the little pawsies! Well, personally, I think I wouldn't kiss them there because of the litter box digging thingy...

Kirsten

Oh I kiss my babies all over [except butt].. My main spots are on the forehead & on the mouth & on their paws (top & bottom)..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

They get kissed all over. Mits hates kisses, Lucky loves the top of he head, Lily any where, Demetri face and paws, Princess side of face, Egypt any where on the head and the list goes on.
    GILL & Crew;

It is a HUGE kissfest at our house when the kissing starts!!!! What fun!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

on top of the head mostly and side of the face, actually until i came to PT i did not kiss my cats, now i adore kissing my furbabies.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I kiss them on the forehead, nose, and yes even the lips sometimes. I taught Pearl how to put her paws on my chest and then she'll give me a kiss on the lips. All I have to say is "Pearl Kisses". She won't do it all of the time but most of the time.

I like to kiss Lulu on the forehead, between ears.....seems like there is an invisible note 'kiss here' lol!

But also on her tummy when she's sunbathing and on her back!