Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: A Totally stupid pointless thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I have been keeping my eyes peeled for weeks looking for stray shoes & have not seen any.
    I saw one a few days ago and one a few weeks ago...eek! woke my mom up, its the middle of the night, its 1:52am, I am tired of sleeping, 5:00am wasnt coming so I woke up early.

Blog Entries
    I have been seeing shoes tied together and thrown over power cables for ever since I can remember. Never once have I ever seen someone do it, some one with naked feet walking away. I have no idea how they can get them up so high or what anyone's motive might be. Like UFOs and Sasquaches, mystery for sure but... never keeps me up at night for some reason. I also wonder why I tape Y&R every day and watch it. It is ridiculous, yet I do it just the same...year after year. I think it's the wardrobe and costume jewelry perhaps. No one on that show has cats or dogs however, weird eh. I also wonder how old Mia is, she is showing signs of great age but was adopted and we can only guess. Her health seems to be great but she is really slowing down and very sensitive to any commotion or loud noise, her sister really pisses her off and she is VERY demanding when she wants affection or temptations. I am so proud of her, the way she communicates her needs sure helps to provide her with what she desires. 😻 Ahhh, random thoughts....

A number of the communities around here have moved their fireworks to July 3. I'm not in the mood to go tonight... I'm busy at work, I'd have to change clothes and drive over there, and it's hot out. Also, I have no idea where my picnic blanket is. It might be in my parents' garage from last summer! I'd rather go tomorrow.

P.S. mon, there's been one black boot on the side of the expressway interchange for several days. I see it every morning on my way to work and wonder how it got there. Was it thrown from a car? Why didn't someone come back for it?
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-03-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    My husbands birthday was yesterday, I always used to fill the room with balloons but Lily is so afraid of them. No more balloons. Then I was wondering if I can ever put ornaments out of the cabinate again, Lily joyfully slaps everyone on the floor. No ornaments. Can't light candles, very bad idea. Flowers, no way! Only three cat friendly, hard to reach plants... sigh. The things we do for love eh. Brat!🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

And we love them anyway!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Yes, hopelessly I'm afraid. I did however get some battery operated candles that are very pretty and look quite real. I miss flowers though, fake ones don't cut it for me. Last month we were given helium balloons and Lily hid upstairs until we locked them in the basement, weird. I thought she was sick but luckily Shawn figured it out. I shouldn't complain, my cats are the best.

I can beat that - I once worked in an office with a Sheltie who was afraid of the cellophane a large poinsettia gift was encased in. It came when his owners - my bosses - were away, and we wanted them to see how pretty it looked, but Tyler barked incessantly - until we shut the plant in an office so he could not see it.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    That is strange!! The barking helped you figure out the problem so you could fix it. Cats are harder, I wouldn't have figured it out myself about the balloons but Shawn took the time and noticed she would only go far enough down the stairs that she could see the wicked and deadly balloons. Then she would go no further and just gaze at them with dread, poor thing. Hope you are enjoying yourself some summer moments Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Hot as heck here lately. I read somewhere that pets like cold water when it's hot so I put some ice cubes in Madame Lily's glass, she drinks from a glass on the kitchen island. Anyhowww... afterwards she kept sticking her tongue out as far as she could and shaking her head for about five minutes. I believe she got old fashioned brain and tongue freeze. I felt guilty for laughing but couldn't help it, LMAO. Think I'll just give her cold water from now on. It was hilarious, I am a bad mummy 路‍♀️
    I used to put an ice cube in Cassie's water dish on very hot days. She would use her front paw to push it out of the dish and onto the floor, then lick the water off her paw.

Hugs and kisses to Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678