Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Totally stupid pointless thread

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    ever find money that you don't remember having? LOL that is a nice surprise but sometimes drives me crazy that I
    can't remember where it came from hahaha
    That happened to me a couple of weeks ago! First cold snap of the fall, I got a heavier jacket out of the closet, and the first time I went in the pocket there was a dollar in there!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Know what's funny? There has been a pair of kid's sized jeans on the road down a piece from us. Every time I drive that way I see the jeans. They've been there for about 5 months now lol. I guess maybe someone should move them, but no one has!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

By Genny
    Know what's funny? There has been a pair of kid's sized jeans on the road down a piece from us. Every time I drive that way I see the jeans. They've been there for about 5 months now lol. I guess maybe someone should move them, but no one has!!
    You know that pre-stressed jeans bring a premium in the stores. Maybe this is
    a part of a pre-stress experiment. They will probably end up on a rack in Walmart before it is over with.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    You know that pre-stressed jeans bring a premium in the stores. Maybe this is
    a part of a pre-stress experiment. They will probably end up on a rack in Walmart before it is over with.
    haha.. a wash and onto ebay.. lol
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

HAHA prestressed jeans "get them now left out in the rain and sun in the middle of the road for 5 months. You won't find another deal like it"

maybe they are trying to start a line of pre stressed shoes

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Back to the socks question...the latest fad in physics and cosmology is "parallel universes"...I think the mysterious loss of sox and mice are circumstantial evidence that they exist!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

by Smokey The Elder
    Back to the socks question...the latest fad in physics and cosmology is "parallel universes"...I think the mysterious loss of sox and mice are circumstantial evidence that they exist!
    I believe that too. It seems that my glasses and keys sort of pop in and out of the other side at will.

ok my random stupid thought of the day

as I was washing my hands I looked down at the tube of toothpaste and it says "regular flavor"

What the heck kind of flavor description is that? lol

is it spearmint? peppermint? candy flavor? I don't know what REGULAR means.

I mean I do know what the flavor is cause I use it everyday but really now... regular flavor?

ok my random stupid thought of the day

as I was washing my hands I looked down at the tube of toothpaste and it says "regular flavor"

What the heck kind of flavor description is that? lol

is it spearmint? peppermint? candy flavor? I don't know what REGULAR means.

I mean I do know what the flavor is cause I use it everyday but really now... regular flavor?
    Hmmmm...regular as opposed to irregular?

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Hmmmm...regular as opposed to irregular?
    HAHAHA I guess. if I saw flavor "irregular" I might be intrigued to find out what it's like hahaha.

another thing I think about ...

why do commercials advertising a new product that will make your life easier always portray that activity as the most difficult thing ever? I mean the fabric softener ball... the commercial for that showed this woman practically falling down the steps getting to the washer hair all a muss in a total panic and then spilling the entire bottle of fabric softener everywhere but now she can just use the ball and it's so simple. Now really... is pouring fabric softener THAT difficult? lol does anyone here have that much trouble with it?

OMG I always think the same thing when seeing "make your life better" products, especially kitchen implements. They always show some shaky-handed person trying to slice a tomato without much luck or cutting themselves. I'm no culinary genius but I've never had that much trouble slicing something

HAHAHA I guess. if I saw flavor "irregular" I might be intrigued to find out what it's like hahaha.

another thing I think about ...

why do commercials advertising a new product that will make your life easier always portray that activity as the most difficult thing ever? I mean the fabric softener ball... the commercial for that showed this woman practically falling down the steps getting to the washer hair all a muss in a total panic and then spilling the entire bottle of fabric softener everywhere but now she can just use the ball and it's so simple. Now really... is pouring fabric softener THAT difficult? lol does anyone here have that much trouble with it?
    Nah. My washer has a fabric softener container in the middle that you put in at the beginning. If I forget to put it in I also have dryer sheets.

Ok I'm dying to say this:
    I passed all my finals this week, and now I'm officially a term 3 VT student!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    I passed all my finals this week, and now I'm officially a term 3 VT student!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Congratulations!