Thread: My Millie

My Millie

Just wanted to say goodbye to Millie, my lovely Tabby cat that i had put to sleep today at 2.30pm (Uk time).
    She was 16 yrs and 6 days old and had been with me through a lot of stuff-always the one i could rely on for a cuddle and make me laugh with her madness.
    I just thank god that i can love all creatures and realise how important they are in this world and we can learn alot from them.
    She is at peace now and has her special burial place in my garden.
    Always remember you Millie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no not another Senior Kittyzen.
    This has been a bad year for Our Older Cat Companions , and now Ms Millie has become an Awesome Angel.
    This is such a sad story and its nice that Millie has a spcial place in your Garden so she can invite All Her Awesome Angels over to see her Furr Ever Home.
    She is an Angel now , and will always be with you in spirit as the love never totally dies
    Ms Millies looking for that one place now where you will have a great time when your love is reunited in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Our beloved furkids are never w/us long enough, are they? I'm sure that your Millie knew how loved she was and still is and will greet you at the Rainbow Bridge one day w/excitement and lots of cuddles to make up for lost time. RIP, sweet Millie and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Even with 16 years it's never long enough. You will have special memories to treasure forever.

RIP Millie
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much no matter what age. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Kris

RIP Millie, you know you were loved and gave many great years of love and companionship.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Sleep softly, dear Millie.....
    Nine is Fine!!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP sweet Millie; Godspeed to the Bridge and peace to your family.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!