Thread: GA--baby's face burned into devil mask needs home

Hybrid View

GA--baby's face burned into devil mask needs home

So much for naysayers claiming that cats aren't in danger during Halloween season. I'm glad that her medical expenses have been covered by donations and I know that she'll go to just the right home. I suppose it's hopeless to wish that the perpetrators of this crime will be found and punished.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I really hesitated to click on that link. OMGOsh, that poor, poor baby!

I am glad that the update says she is recovering and playful now.

Good news on the financial front

The last line in the 1st paragraph choked me up a bit:

Now that she is feeling better, Sweetie has turned out to be a feisty and lively little girl! She loves playing with the staff of Alpharetta Animal Hospital and her foster mom, who visits her every day, and her favorite activity is to wrestle with a little toy mouse sent to her by a kind benefactor. She loves attention and we find it especially touching when she butts her little injured head against people's hands for some TLC.

SWEETIE'S MEDICAL EXPENSES UPDATE

Thanks to the generosity of concerned people in Georgia and elsewhere, we now believe we have enough donated funds to take care of Sweetie's immediate and long-term vet bills. THANK YOU to all contributors! We welcome additional donations, which will be dedicated to "Sweetie's Fund" and used to help with medical expenses of other animals who are victims of abuse or neglect, or have other extraordinary special needs.

REWARD FUND UPDATE

We now have enough donations to be able to offer a reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the people (we believe there were at least two) who hurt Sweetie! That reward will be officially announced next week.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    The last line in the 1st paragraph choked me up a bit:
    I know, it's amazing, isn't it? You'd think she would never trust a human again, sweet girl. How could anyone resist giving her plenty of lovin' when she head butts for it? Talk about tugging at the heartstrings.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I don't have the guts to click into the picture. I've seen too many abused animals and it really gets to me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

For the life of me I can't understand how anyone could be so heartless to a living creature...it just makes me sick inside what this poor kitty when through. I am glad though that this beautiful kitten has a warm loving home now to live in.